Talk

Advanced search

Heroes

(10 Posts)
noolia Thu 23-Oct-08 11:15:36

Gosh, last night's ep has left me confused! But it was great - loved Daddy Sylar! Wonder who the Mother is/was/will be?
Also noticed in the 'uncovered' prog after that Mohin-dur's accent has changed totally.

nannyogg Thu 23-Oct-08 16:33:50

Yes yes noolia, me and DH commented on Mohyawnder's accent too. Good gawd he annoys me. We were also wondering who little Noah's mummy was - and why call him Noah?

(Dh has a theory that little Noah is big Noah but he got injected with the formula and is now growing backwards - hmm)

But, was it all just Matt Parkman seeing the future, or did it really happen? Is future Peter dead, is now Peter going to be the new Sylar? Oh I'm confused, but it's good innit?

singleWhiteMale Thu 23-Oct-08 18:54:20

Interesting (possibly obvious?) fact - The title of this week's episode, 'I am become death', was a quote of J Robert Oppenheimer, 'father of the atomic bomb.'

From Wikipedia:
"In reference to the Trinity test in New Mexico, where his Los Alamos team first tested the bomb, Oppenheimer famously recalled the Bhagavad Gita: "If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the mighty one. Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.""

catweazle Thu 23-Oct-08 19:40:21

Can anyone explain last night's episode to me- I'm confused!

Why are the goodies bad and the baddies good?

catweazle Sat 25-Oct-08 13:35:10

obviously not..

Furball Sat 25-Oct-08 13:49:07

read this

noolia Thu 30-Oct-08 09:08:04

Am I the only one still watching? smile?

SciFiFan Thu 30-Oct-08 12:21:38

No Noolia you aren't. I think the rest of us are just reeling from the amount of storyline that we're having to take in and process.

I think I know what's going on......or do I, maybe I only think I do...or maybe I'll wake up and realise it was all a dream....nope I'm definately confused!grin

AMumInScotland Thu 30-Oct-08 12:25:43

I'm strugging on with it - but it's not exactly making sense at the moment!

Furball Thu 30-Oct-08 13:20:43

tis all very cryptic, felt last night like not bothering with it anymore. Dh would probably still watch it though, so it would still be on.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: