Talk

Advanced search

OK I'm four days late but didn't the ending of the series in Ugly Betty just leave you wanting to know?!?

(11 Posts)
chipmunkswhereareyou Tue 21-Oct-08 22:16:13

Because it did me.

I hope it's Gio.

Flibbertyjibbet Tue 21-Oct-08 22:24:37

ooo yes.
Gio when he had the longer hair reminded me of my first love when I was 16....

That Henry has to go. Betty shoudl come on mumnset for some relationship counselling. I'd make sure she pics Gio smile

chipmunkswhereareyou Tue 21-Oct-08 22:30:02

I just did a really stupid thing and looked at the US website and now I know what happens. I am definitely not going to say. I so wish I had not done that.

I agree Henry is a twonk. And there's no way I'd be putting up with that Charli. She's so annoying. Gio wins every time for being an all-round nice guy.

Flibbertyjibbet Tue 21-Oct-08 22:41:42

<<go on you can whisper to me>> wink

<<< nips off to google ugly betty >>>

MrsFogi Tue 21-Oct-08 22:43:57

When's the next season going to be on in the UK?

stealthsquiggle Tue 21-Oct-08 22:45:12

Gio. Every time. Henry is a big waste of space.

chipmunkswhereareyou Tue 21-Oct-08 22:51:14

Flibberty my lips are sealed in case others don't want to know...I'm sure you're Google search has yielded the answer by now anyway!
grin

Flibbertyjibbet Tue 21-Oct-08 22:51:42

<<pops back from googling>>>

NOOOOOOOooooOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOOooooooooOOOOO sadshockangry

sob sob sob sob sob sob wail sob waaaaaaiiiilllll

chipmunkswhereareyou Tue 21-Oct-08 22:59:47

I know. But we'd better not say any more or else it'll be a spoiler....

stealthsquiggle Tue 21-Oct-08 23:38:35

Have googled.

Silly girl.

nct73 Thu 23-Oct-08 10:02:26

Having waited so long for the second half of the season it seemed to be over far too quickly. Didnt actually know it was last episode until the end. Am having withdrawal problems and fighting spoiler searching. Next series of Desperate Housewives started straight away as did Heroes. Was hoping same true of Ugly Betty but no such luck.

I agree she should've gone to Rome with Gio. He would have given a great time. Wedded bliss in Tuscon - I dont think so! Am glad Wilhemina back at Mode mainly for the double act that is Mark & Amanda that I feel had been missing.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: