Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Ok Desperate Housewives on NOW...

(12 Posts)
Flamesparrow Sun 19-Oct-08 22:23:19

I thought Gaby couldn't have kids after the whole falling down the stairs thing. Hence the surrogate maid etc. hmm

Pretty much just on a whole wtf with this episode/series (please say they will morph back somehow or something??? )

Housemum Mon 20-Oct-08 12:59:41

Flamesparrow - exactly what I said after watching end of last series. Can't wait to see how it's explained on Wednesday evening...

And they won't be morphing back as the new series definitely starts 5 years in the future. (WTF happens to Mike????)

Flamesparrow Mon 20-Oct-08 15:45:25

You will find out wink Not until towards the end though.

I got more used to it by the end of the episode, but am still a bit meh by it all

Housemum Mon 20-Oct-08 18:23:11

so where/when have you been watching
? E4? I thought that Wednesdays was the first showing of the week - damn!

FlameBitesHeadsOffSparrows Mon 20-Oct-08 18:24:38

Yup, E4 10pm show the next weds episode

Liffey Mon 20-Oct-08 18:28:45

Edie's new man looks like Harry Enfield in a white tracksuit.

FlameBitesHeadsOffSparrows Mon 20-Oct-08 18:32:17

He is just plain Odd

melsy Tue 21-Oct-08 22:57:54

Just saw the episode were it jumps to 5yrs froward, I have questions and more questions!!!

Gaby - 2 kids? One of them looks decidedly older than 5 though? Take in to account 9mths pregnancy, that makes her eldest 4 yrs old eh???

Susan - Affair?

I sort of like the idea of 5yrs on but don't ; on the one hand you get to see how their lives have turned out much sooner, on the other you feel cheated out of all the last 5yrs of how things happened!(I'll read a book till 2am to just find out whats happening)!!

Liffey Wed 22-Oct-08 16:03:49

Doesn't Porter Scavo look like Matt Damon???

Housemum Thu 23-Oct-08 00:07:10

Flamesparrow - when you say you find out how Gaby has kids do you mean towards end of episode or series? Did I blink and miss something?

Melsy - know what you mean, that kid is supposed to be 4 (scene in dress shop) but kid acting is obviously way older - way she talks etc.

Liffey - the Scavo boys reminded me of Ferris Bueller's day off! (I'm a teen of the 80's...)

Housemum Thu 23-Oct-08 12:07:47

anyone know what happened with Gaby & the kids?

theirmum Thu 23-Oct-08 12:12:17

Also did anyone notice that Gaby's little girl seems older than Susans little boy hmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now