Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Coronation Street

(4 Posts)
jampots Sun 06-Mar-05 22:33:58

I watched some of Coronation Street today for the first time in absolutely years and managed to glean that:

Martin & Gail had split up and he was carrying on with someone called Katie

Kevin and Sally are back together and have 2 kids now instead of blonde Roosie

Someone else is running Baldwins

Deirdre and Ken seem to be back together.

Can someone explain briefly who all the extras are like the girl at D&K's and the bloke at Baldwins. Also as I had to go out what happened to Martin as I last saw him talking to Katie after her op?

woodpops Mon 07-Mar-05 10:00:47

The girl at dedree and kens is their daughter the baby is their grand-daughter. The bloke at Baldwins is Mikes nephew or some type of relation. Katies op?? You've lost me. Katie and Martin got it on, much to katies dads disgust. Katie got herself pregnant by Martin. Katies mum and dad then convinced Katie that Martin was having and affair with sally so Katie went and had an abortion only to be told by her mum that they'd made a terrible mistake and he hadn't had an affair with Sally. Katie lost it, went to the garage to have it out with her dad and ended up killing him!!!!!

Caligula Mon 07-Mar-05 10:09:41

Katie had some kind of op for her diabetes which is how she first got friendly with Martin.

I'm so annoyed I'm going to miss it tonight - when is the next repeat?!

woodpops Mon 07-Mar-05 11:15:43

It'll be repeated on Sky tonight or an sky Sat and Sun.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now