Talk

Advanced search

WOW Anyone been watching Hollyoaks???

(29 Posts)
spookycharlotte121 Mon 13-Oct-08 18:58:21

It is getting very good!!! So dark though!!!

NosfeRaahhTu Mon 13-Oct-08 19:00:34

i love Hollyoaks- it looks like this storyline will come to a really big finish . (Not before time, has dragged a little!)

Niall is SOOO evil! But strangely alluring...smile

spookycharlotte121 Mon 13-Oct-08 19:30:07

I just watched tomorrows eppisode on E4 and its soooo good!!!

wintera Mon 13-Oct-08 20:37:46

I quite like Niall you know. I think the actor has played it very well because most of the time he has me feeling sorry for him! I hope he wins some awards at the next soap awards. Hollyoaks went a bit down hill after they won loads at the last one but its picking up again now.

AnathemaDevice Tue 14-Oct-08 12:15:17

Will one of the McQueens be killed off? And, if so, which one? I'm hoping it's Tina, I used to like her but she's become really annoying recently.

mamadiva Tue 14-Oct-08 12:25:16

I know what happens LALALALA!

I wont tell though. I love Hollyoaks I have to admit as cheesey as it is I love it although I did watch it when it started to. hmm

MrsJamin Tue 14-Oct-08 12:26:39

tina's always been annoying and a bad actress. how do you know what happens, mamadiva?

pingping Tue 14-Oct-08 15:50:47

I love Hollyoaks this storyline is boring now glad its coming out as its been going for a year already

gallusbesom Tue 14-Oct-08 22:18:20

I know which one of the McQueens dies however does anyone know if Jack dies too?

JODIEhadababy Tue 14-Oct-08 22:32:48

I've been away and got some questions - What's happen to John Paul? Last I saw Niall was giving him a poisened drink...

What have I to catch up on?

Izzybel Tue 14-Oct-08 22:38:47

Oh no! Does someone die? sad
John Paul spilled the poisoned drink so he switched it with Niall's unpoisoned one and told him that he had swapped it. John Paul then went off, happily into the sunset, with Craig.

JODIEhadababy Tue 14-Oct-08 22:41:02

Oh good, I like JP, but not Craig, much prefered hunky Keiron sad.

Any one of the McQueens dying would be good, Do you think he kills Myra?

JODIEhadababy Tue 14-Oct-08 22:43:04

Ohh, just thought, it better not be Tina, but THAT would make the best storyline with the baby and everything... mmmmm. I meant I didn't like the gobby ones (Mercy, Jackie and the younger one)

ElfOnTheTopShelf Thu 16-Oct-08 18:55:26

who dies? do we know yet grin
I know its one of the girls, not Myra or JP

pumpkinscantdancethetango Thu 16-Oct-08 18:56:10

oooh im not watching it, too scary for me <wimp>

bubblerock Thu 16-Oct-08 19:10:23

Who just fell????

bubblerock Thu 16-Oct-08 19:24:10

ooooooh!! No one else watching?

DonDons Thu 16-Oct-08 19:33:40

made me sob agaon

<must get out more>

muggglewump Thu 16-Oct-08 19:38:03

I never liked Tina anyway.

I'm wondering what'll happen with Jack?

mamadiva Thu 16-Oct-08 19:38:59

Ive just started a thread with a spoiler warning so we can talk freely there without anyone moaning about us telling them what happens tomorrow.

If you fancy a chat abot it it was SOO good I cried..

Mandelbrot Thu 16-Oct-08 19:39:56

Does anyone here remember Mad Rob and that big tank and Tony and Ruth and Kurt/Kirk, and then they blew him up on a bus, possibly belonging to Jambo?

<<shows age>>

JODIEhadababy Fri 17-Oct-08 09:50:24

I remember all those people, but not a big bug blowing up???? I've watch Hollyoaks (on and off) since day one!! I used to love Jambo! Remember his girlfriend that died? Was she Max's older sister? Dark hair? Can't remember her name.....

wintera Fri 17-Oct-08 10:41:11

Her name was Dawn, and yes she was Max's older sister. She can currently be seen on the advert for Lloyds Pharmacy where loads of people are stood in her back garden complaining about aches and pains. Its for a Tens machine I think. Well, thats her anyway.

JODIEhadababy Fri 17-Oct-08 11:21:36

Oh is that her! God I would have never recognised her. And there was that Natasha aswell, the black girl who was Very Glam... What happened to all these lovely characters!

wintera Fri 17-Oct-08 14:06:20

Oh yes I remember Natasha too. She was in a few things afterward like Cold Feet and some other stuff but haven't seen her for a while.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now