KatieMac Fri 04-Mar-05 22:10:56

But how do they do it??

nappybaglady Fri 04-Mar-05 22:13:28

Not seen it.

Intrigued

Never have time to watch TV

Always on MN

TwoIfBySea Fri 04-Mar-05 22:15:55

Is that the Gene Kelly one? It is rather good, wouldn't they do a sort of cut and paste of his head onto another dancers body? That is how I think they did it.

KatieMac Fri 04-Mar-05 22:19:14

Yep, but it's a very good 'cut' isn't it....I wondered if they enhanced the origional film....but can't remember enough

WestCountryLass Fri 04-Mar-05 23:12:22

I reckon they have editred and enhanced the original personally. I agree, it is bril!

nappybaglady Fri 04-Mar-05 23:20:58

Really intrigued

Must watch TV more

(didn't I just say time to turn the TV off on another thread. Ho hum. Late night, long week)

wordsmith Fri 04-Mar-05 23:25:30

It's really clever stuff with computers. They've re-shot the Gene Kelly character and sort of stripped him in. I think it's fab. Must say I am impressed by a lot of new car ads, much better than the "Oooh, have you got a big one, big boy? Show me what it can do while I writhe in the passenger seat licking my lips" school of car ad creativity of the last 10 years or so. It's that type of macho crap that makes me glad I left advertising. Also think Honda ads are good and the Citroen one when the car turns into a breakdancer.

KatieMac Sat 05-Mar-05 07:27:47

The sad thing is however much I like the ad (and I really do),and I really like the breakdancing car too, I still want that enormous Chrysler........silly isn't it

MunchedTooManyMarsLady Sat 05-Mar-05 07:33:32

I love the dancing car too. Wonderful.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now