Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Neighbours...

(11 Posts)
minko Mon 06-Oct-08 17:21:32

WTF - Steph sending little Charlie off into the bush on his own. He's like, not even 2 years old!

Raahh Mon 06-Oct-08 17:32:58

haven't seen neighbours for ages- hope charlie isn't still wearing those awful knitted babygrows!!

SciFiFan Mon 06-Oct-08 20:36:34

I know Minko shock. Apart from the sheer stupidity if I tried that (which I never would) with my two year old he would just stand at the door crying.

cloudydaze Fri 10-Oct-08 20:16:02

Also agree Minko. Must say though, was most impressed that he not only understod what she said but happily ventured off with his supplies. Did you see Steph being stabbed the other day, wow that was bad acting!

mamakim Fri 10-Oct-08 22:31:19

Has anyone else noticed everyone in neighbours is constantly in the gym all the time suddenly?

redclover79 Fri 10-Oct-08 23:16:59

mamakim- I thought that about the gym today, popular place obviously!
I still wonder about connor, I thought he got murdered by elle's deranged brother but nothing got said about since!

MrsMattie Fri 10-Oct-08 23:18:27

I watched Neighbours the other day for the first time in a long while. Steph's toddler was putting himself to bed. She said 'off you go, maaaate, I'll be in to tuck you in'. He had a bottle of milk and was in a romper suit, FFS.

tortoise Fri 10-Oct-08 23:18:59

mamakim I noticed that today too. New set for them to hang out in!grin

BibiThree Sat 11-Oct-08 20:14:57

Charlie's meant to be 3 I think, but is soon to be replaced by another little actor as they didn't feel he was "ready for a speaking role" or something like that.

Well, whether he can speak or not, he is highly sef sufficient for a 3 yo, puts himself to bed, is confident wandering in the bush alone, quite often appears to be home alone while his mother runs for council, runs a pub and goes dancing with Libby.

SciFiFan Sat 11-Oct-08 20:48:10

redclover I seem to remember Connor ended up being found abroad possibly in Japan - he definately didn't get killed although it was being made to look like that at one point.

Also agree about the gym - even the school are doing PE there though with very small class sizes and with two teachers! Didn't Bridget tell Declan it was really expensive to join??

FaintlyMacabre Sat 11-Oct-08 20:54:33

It's classic Neighbours -they've spent all the budget on the new gym set and now they need their money's worth. All characters must be seen in the gym at all times, despite never having shown the slightest interest in exercise before.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now