Talk

Advanced search

X Factor - Cheryl Cole and her mate, bit school playground?

(68 Posts)
stroppyknickers Mon 06-Oct-08 14:16:11

Did anyone else feel a bit uncomfortable watching the pair of them looking like the cool girls at school, judging the female singers? All that fake huggy kissy stuff made me want to slap 'em. Or am I just a miserable old cow?

FioFio Mon 06-Oct-08 14:17:19

Message withdrawn

DrNortherner Mon 06-Oct-08 14:17:34

miserable old cow it sounds like.

Is it coz they are gorgeus?

cardy Mon 06-Oct-08 14:17:51

They were awful....I really know what gives them the right.

Lizzylou Mon 06-Oct-08 14:17:55

I thought that they were nice and natural, I don't want to like CHeryl, but I do blush
Thought Danni's posing was horrendous!

stroppyknickers Mon 06-Oct-08 14:18:33

Yes - the slightly unattractive, older one (compared to the others) DH was too consumed by lust for Cheryl Cole's overly made up face and body to comment sensibly. Thought it v cruel to give them the young females.

LucyJones Mon 06-Oct-08 14:19:08

don't know how Cheryl will mentor either
she hardly has Louis or Simon's experince does she? me thinks she will just do what Simon tells her anyway
It makes me wonder if Simon tells them all who to choose anyway

stroppyknickers Mon 06-Oct-08 14:19:16

Dr N - yep, I have a face like a shovel and a voice like a drain grin

lisad123 Mon 06-Oct-08 14:20:13

atleast she took them somewhere nice, unlike Loui wink

stroppyknickers Mon 06-Oct-08 14:23:21

LucyJ - think you may be on to something there! It was just like the sixth formers being sickly to the new third years and then bitching commenting behind their backs. IMO anyway.

wannaBe Mon 06-Oct-08 14:27:10

she didn't though.

Once the cameras stopped rolling they apparently were bussed to cheap hotels 1.5 hours away where they had to share bedrooms. Same with the over 25s.

so it said in the papers anyway will try to find artacles.

Frankensteinshughjarsssss Mon 06-Oct-08 14:27:34

I like cheryl dispite thinking I wouldn't. Thought her friends sunglasses were glued to her face at one point.

DH was most dissapointed Kylie wasnt Danni's helper

anyfucker Mon 06-Oct-08 14:28:33

who was cheryls helper then ?

lisad123 Mon 06-Oct-08 14:28:45

really wannabe?? thats not nice

nailpolish Mon 06-Oct-08 14:29:10

you are just being miserable

cos they are pretty and have a team of stylists

danni needs a new posture coach tho
what was THAT alla bout???

nailpolish Mon 06-Oct-08 14:29:57

dh was holding his breath hoping Kylie was with Danni too grin

face fell when it was Bunton (altho she is sweet he said)

anyfucker Mon 06-Oct-08 14:30:06

she has been nipped and tucked so tight that is now her natural posture !

myermay Mon 06-Oct-08 14:31:35

it really annoyed me too that Kimberley didn't remove her sunglasses. Danni looked like she had a pole shoved up her backside - she either looks lovely or ridiculous. Are thoses house actually theirs???

SunshineSmith Mon 06-Oct-08 14:32:17

I think that they were really good,

gorgeous, knowing what they were talking about as they are in a very succesful band and now manage themselves.

Dannii, on the other hand, what a horror!

Frankensteinshughjarsssss Mon 06-Oct-08 14:32:33

AnyFucker - Kimberly from Girls Allowed

myermay Mon 06-Oct-08 14:33:02

they wouldn't of had Kylie as she is so much bigger than Danni and would be so above her in the music stakes i think

noddyholder Mon 06-Oct-08 14:33:24

I think dannii is hilarious like little old jewish new york princessy type who has been nipped and tucked to within an inch of her life!

Frankensteinshughjarsssss Mon 06-Oct-08 14:35:27

myermay - I dont think dh was looking at it from a logial POV - he just wanted to see Kylies bum

pagwatch Mon 06-Oct-08 14:36:19

I thought Cheryl was disappointingly predictable when she kicked out the girl with by far the best voice who was not as obviously photogenic as the others.

Will someone tell that fluffy blonde one that you only need to sound 'hhh' if the word actually begins with it.
She was like Billy Connollys pub singer doing a joni mitchell impersonation.( god I'm showing my age twice there)

myermay Mon 06-Oct-08 14:37:14

arhh yes my dp would agree - i loves Kylie. Anyway who the hell is danni minogue to judge people, she hasn't had a song out in years! come to think of it, what did she do apart from a few flops and home and away?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now