Talk

Advanced search

Big cat live-shiny, shiny Kate Silverton

(16 Posts)
jooseyfruit Sun 05-Oct-08 18:59:39

Is so shiny and groomed in the middle of the savannah. she looks a bit odd in the hat.

expatinscotland Sun 05-Oct-08 19:00:34

what happened to saba? is she pregnant? i prefer saba.

jooseyfruit Sun 05-Oct-08 19:03:47

saba is much more appropriate imo, she has an earthiness about her. kate is weird and looks out of place ( and slightly nervous!)
nice leopards tho.

they are not really in the middle of the savannah you know wink

and the presenter should be a Kenyan really.

jooseyfruit Sun 05-Oct-08 19:23:45

no they're in an industrial estate just outside Nairobi

expatinscotland Sun 05-Oct-08 19:24:57

saba is kenyan

grin at joosey

I like Saba, Expat, she has done some great work. She is a White Kenyan, perhaps with a British passport. I think there should also be a black Kenyan. There are plenty who work in conservation, who could do it.

jooseyfruit Sun 05-Oct-08 19:37:06

isn't there a black kenyan co-presenter?? Jackson looseyla (sp?)

jooseyfruit Sun 05-Oct-08 19:39:48

here he is

Ha that serves me right for getting on my high horse smile

Actually I had heard on the grapevine that there would be more Kenyans involved this time. Is it going to be a hit do you think? Naturally being in Nairobi we don't get it live, I guess we shall have to wait until the bbc sell it to National Geographic. grin

jooseyfruit Sun 05-Oct-08 19:49:36

i really enjoy it, and it's popular here. agree about presenter issue tho master.
oooh you live there, i'd love to go to Africa.

It is such a great series and is great for Kenya too. I seem to remember now at the back of my dinner party addled brain that they were even going to try and screen it on national terrestrial TV......

Come and visit joosey, it's really a remarkable place. smile

jooseyfruit Sun 05-Oct-08 19:59:10

been to egypt, but not really real africa. would love to, be there next wednesday for about 3 weeks, that o.k with you?, i'll have the sofa!!!wink

You can even have a bed. If you make it before Friday you can come on safari with us for a couple of days wink

jooseyfruit Sun 05-Oct-08 20:06:27

don't tempt me!!
don't think my 7 month old would be too keen on me going, he freaks if i walk to the other side of the room!!!!

envy of safari, wow, hope you have an amazing time!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now