Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Did anyone catch Eamonn Holmes' excruciating interview on This Morning?

(4 Posts)
glasjam Fri 03-Oct-08 16:52:08

ooooh I haven't watched This Morning for ages and happened to turn it on when Selma Hayek was being interviewed (probably spelt her name wrong I know). I couldn't believe it when Eamonn apparantly "misheard" her when she said she was half Lebanese - he thought she said she was half Lesbian - only I don't think he misheard I just think he was trying to be funny and it was SOOOOOO not. I had to switch it off - what a pillock! She was very gracious about it - perhaps she just couldn't believe what a t**t he was. I wondered if he had been on the sauce or something - it was a bizarre thing to say for a professional presenter/interviewer!

nickytwotimes Fri 03-Oct-08 16:53:36

Didn't see it. He is a bell end though, isn't he? Like an embarassing boss.

hauschkahels Fri 03-Oct-08 17:05:20

OMG- I wish I had seen it!! ( serves me right for not doing the ironing today, as I would have had it on if I had ! )

I saw him the other day at Mercedes World in Surrey & he was walking around like he was royalty & talking loudly so people noticed him! What a wally.....

glasjam Fri 03-Oct-08 19:00:52

Bell end indeed! I really don't like it when they present the show - it's his wife who co-presents isn't it - I hope she made him suffer for that comment!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now