Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

backyardigans - DS1 asking for help please!

(14 Posts)
sphil Wed 01-Oct-08 18:17:19

DS1 was watching an episode of The Backyardigans this morning. It started at 8.30. I didn't see what channel it was on, but it had the Nick Jr logo in the corner of the screen. We've only got a digibox though, so don't get Nick Jr.

Anyway we had to leave for school in the middle. The episode was about Egypt and Ds1 is DESPERATE to know what happens. I've checked the listings and can't see it mentioned anywhere at 8.30am. I want to see if I can find a repeat.

Can anyone help? Thanks

LadyOfWaffle Wed 01-Oct-08 18:23:25

Erm, maybe check youtube for it? The only one I have seen is the Egypt one (well, they were in Egypt!) I think channel 5 has NickJr on in the mornings....?

sphil Wed 01-Oct-08 21:06:54

Have tried Youtube with no luck. It might have been Channel 5, but it doesn't mention it in today's listings. Oh well, he'll probably have forgotten about it tomorrow - I just wanted to find it for him as he was so good about switching the TV off and coming when I asked, even though he was gripped smile

Orinoco Wed 01-Oct-08 21:13:35

Message withdrawn

Hulababy Wed 01-Oct-08 21:16:17

I would assume Channel 5 - but according to TV guide for this morning Backyardigans wasn't on. Was Fifi, Peppa Pig, Thomas, etc... Mind you some of those on are Nick Jr programmes.

katz Wed 01-Oct-08 21:18:18

the channel TMF shows NickJr in the morning and is free on freeview i think.

SpookyMadMummy Wed 01-Oct-08 21:19:02

TMF shows NickJunior shows early in the morning with the NickJunior logo in the corner of the screen,..

stealthsquiggle Wed 01-Oct-08 21:20:38

There are (apparently, according to my DB whose DD is hooked) not very many episodes of backyardigans so you must be able to find it somewhere...

DS and I can't stand it grin

Hulababy Wed 01-Oct-08 21:20:42

Katz is right - just searched on my online TV Guide and it was TMF at 8:30am. It is on every day at that time.

here

littlelapin Wed 01-Oct-08 21:23:06

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

littlelapin Wed 01-Oct-08 21:23:24

littlelapin Wed 01-Oct-08 21:23:35

sphil Thu 02-Oct-08 10:12:57

That's the one! Thanks everyone - will now just have to keep an eye out for when it's repeated.

I was singing that blasted song ' I love being a princess' all day yesterday grin

nolongeraworriedmummy Thu 02-Oct-08 10:16:15

see when catchuptv was live you could watch stuff like this again

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now