Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

S3 of Heroes tonight bbc 2 at 9pm

(98 Posts)
laweaselmys Wed 01-Oct-08 13:55:41

... does it get edited on the bbc?

I used to watch it online to keep up to date with US airdates, but bbc is only 2 or 3 weeks behind the US with this series so want to watch it properly instead.

grin grin I'm excited!! Love heroes...

SunDanceKid Wed 01-Oct-08 13:56:53

fanblardytastic grin

laweaselmys Wed 01-Oct-08 13:59:39

lol, my friends (that still watch online so are ahead of me) were raving about the first episode so I reckon it will be pretty awesome. (With a massive cliff hanger though probably!)

tonysoprano Wed 01-Oct-08 14:02:27

love love love heroes, first series better than the last so let's hope they've picked their game up!! i'm all sky plussed and ready to go

BlingLovin Wed 01-Oct-08 15:41:55

oh my word. Good thing I spotted this thread - I have been out of the loop on new telly programmes and would have missed that it's starting tonight. Am mildly stressed (and am now reminding myself, again, to sort out my Sky+ so that I can text it to record stuff).

Putting alarm on my phone now....

wasabipeanut Wed 01-Oct-08 15:51:53

Ooooh I'm so excited about this. One of my friends at work has watched the first 2 epsiodes online and said it was seriously good.

Big improvement on the below par last series.

I just want to see Peter Petrelli with his shirt off again.

grin

AnAngelWithin Wed 01-Oct-08 15:55:58

can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait

but guess i will have to!! hehehehehehe

stitch Wed 01-Oct-08 16:08:50

thank you thankyou.
i would have missed it tiooo if not for this thread.
i also didnt particularly like season 2. boring really. i didnt bother watchingit on tv after seeing it all online last year

BlingLovin Wed 01-Oct-08 16:19:09

Yup, series 2 was a waste of time. But we have to give them benefit of doubt as writers strike was a disaster.

Raahh Wed 01-Oct-08 17:38:35

i loved the first series so much, and the second was a major disappointment. Didn't the writer even admit he had made some big mistakes with a few of the story lines he'd gone for in the first few episodes?

Please let there be less of the annoying Alejandro and his boring sister!! And ditch the crappy Irish stuff!!!

LazyLinePainterJane Wed 01-Oct-08 17:55:21

The opener is not great, IMO. episode 3 is much better. and the cliffie at the end of the double opener is bullshit! I do not approve!

Tyke1 Wed 01-Oct-08 17:59:15

just to let you all know ep 2 is on bbc 3 straight after already sky + cant wait

Furball Wed 01-Oct-08 18:00:39

wasabipeanut - phoar!!

lunavix Wed 01-Oct-08 18:05:44

oooh is this the first episode?

GreenMonkies Wed 01-Oct-08 19:11:04

I'll watch it and let you know what I think!

KatyMac Wed 01-Oct-08 21:44:27

Totally - totally confused

KatyMac Wed 01-Oct-08 21:46:04

Totally - totally confused

GreenMonkies Wed 01-Oct-08 21:46:06

ok, um, I need to see the rest of the series now!

I mean now, right now!!!

It's all going to be very complicated isn't it?

sockmonkey Thu 02-Oct-08 07:53:47

Ohhh. I love Hiro, he's the best one.
DH was very impressed with the Clair at the start of the Ep. He said he was confused by the end of it, but that's what happens if you MSN while you are watching. I told him to tell his mate to GO AWAY HEROES IS ON. sheesh.

littlelapin Thu 02-Oct-08 07:57:17

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Flamebat Thu 02-Oct-08 08:04:11

DH looked at me hmm when I announced "Well this season is all just sounding a bit far fetched" blush

Not impressed with Mohinder - that is a blatant rip off of The Fly

sockmonkey Thu 02-Oct-08 08:15:51

Mohinder...what a silly thing to do. :: wags finger in disapproving manner ::
Exploding world logo did look good. DH seemed to think the split was in the shape of that symbol from last series.
Flamebat. Genius grin

Flamebat Thu 02-Oct-08 08:18:27

<will watch back later to look at logo>

LazyLinePainterJane Thu 02-Oct-08 08:37:41

Uh I wish Mohinder would go, am thoroughly fed up with him, same for Maya and Matt Parkman. Does stupidness run in the Petrelli family? I mean, Peter may be attractive and all, but where are his brains and Claire gets stupider by the day. In fact, Mohinder is the so annoying dim (the stupidest clever person on tv?) he MUST be related to them.

twoboots Thu 02-Oct-08 08:54:01

ha ha parkman has been sent to africa to erm fat camp

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now