Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Holby City Twins - story so far.... just to stop those that have recorded it being ruined

(28 Posts)
Alambil Tue 30-Sep-08 20:57:35

So far; weaker twin has nearly died once or twice, there's been "a bleed" and now they're trying to keep them alive whilst they untangle them during the bleeding...

The mum's mother has disowned her too and wished the babies dead (apparently coming to England brought shame on the family)

Now there's lots of music and I think it's wrapping up for tonight... their lives are still in the balance; lots of beeping and machines going off

ooooh they just fixed the bleed

Thus far, that is the story - it continues tomorrow

Raahh Tue 30-Sep-08 21:15:53

thank you!!!

JohnsonsShampoo Tue 30-Sep-08 21:18:36

why has th bloke with an abcess stole his own notes?

DisasterArea Tue 30-Sep-08 21:19:22

and Jane grew a backbone and shouted the truth about the funding at the press.
she'ss be down the job centre next week then.
and kayla has pulled a peculiar patient who has knicked his own medical notes.
and jac is a bitch.

Phoenix Tue 30-Sep-08 21:22:31

Have i missed something on this? Who is the bloke Connie is seeing?

DisasterArea Tue 30-Sep-08 21:25:20

and why does he not know she is a doctor?

SpookyMadMummy Tue 30-Sep-08 22:49:16

And who was looking after baby Grace while Connie was in the hotel with him??

<<supposes its the nanny bit I thought the nanny had been fired after Grace fell down the stairs>>

Phoenix Tue 30-Sep-08 22:52:41

And that bloke who's after Kyla what is he off cos it's bugging me

<<is anyone gonna answer our questions?>>

SpookyMadMummy Tue 30-Sep-08 22:58:42

here you go Phoenix grin

Phoenix Wed 01-Oct-08 20:02:06

Thank you SMM. Of course it Emmerdale

Fimbo Wed 01-Oct-08 22:08:11

*****SPOILER ALERT FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T WATCHED YET****************************************************

I had tears in my eyes at the end. And Maria - aww. Mind you he looked he was old enough to be her father.

OllieWollieWoo Wed 01-Oct-08 22:18:01

I missed it - what happened???? (Never watch HC but sat thro last nights episode and now want to know the fate of the twins - being one myself - a twin that is, not conjoined!!!)

Fimbo Wed 01-Oct-08 22:25:13

After a lot of faffing around (as they do), Michael Spence and Ric Griffin decided to split the bowel to enable both twins to survive, this was risky and also they had been under for a long time.

Any hoo they both survived, the NHS agreed to pay for the operation and Randall got his money back. Jane kept her job but 3 members of the board resigned.

Maria met Aaron who had been emailing her, turns out he was a dr at another hospital who was helping with the separation.

Connie and her man decided to keep their relationship going despite the fact they both have children and he is married.

marmadukescarlet Wed 01-Oct-08 22:27:07

I think Connie's man is Jane's DH

marmadukescarlet Wed 01-Oct-08 22:27:43

I cannot believe I missed it tonigh, I was in such a strop with DH - that'll teach me!

Fimbo Wed 01-Oct-08 22:28:58

Ooh good one Marmaduke.

Yes, we have never seen her phone her dh before last night.

Phoenix Wed 01-Oct-08 22:30:01

Oh dam it, i forgot it was on tonight too. I sat balling my eyes out at the pride of britain awards instead hmm. Is it repeated?

TheHedgeWitch Wed 01-Oct-08 22:30:48

Message withdrawn

Fimbo Wed 01-Oct-08 22:35:33

Yes forgot the bit about Abra's letters and Kyla (I am confused why he is Abra/Percy?). I reckon she is going to go off and not come back.

marmadukescarlet Wed 01-Oct-08 22:56:55

Did they get to the bottom of why Kyla's appendectomy chap had hidden his notes?

Fimbo Wed 01-Oct-08 23:00:02

Yes, she had kind of decided she might go out with him and then Mark found his file on a shelf and told her to read it.

Turns out he was a (can't spell it!) schizophrenic. She confronted him and told him that he had lied to her, if he hadn't she would have been able to cope with his medication etc.

Then she found Abra's letters in the drawer.

marmadukescarlet Wed 01-Oct-08 23:03:21

Ahh, thanks for that.

finknottle Thu 02-Oct-08 08:43:09

I thought Kyla (sp?) had been hiding the letters from Abra but obv not? Who did den? Haven't seen it for ages, how long has Connie been seeing hotel man? She was v emotional and looked great I thought.
That note-hiding guy had a v wandering accent - English to Irish and back again before his temp had been taken!

OrmIrian Thu 02-Oct-08 11:19:57

Saw the end of it. Had a little weep. DS#1 punched the air ....silly sod grin

marmadukescarlet Thu 02-Oct-08 11:23:52

Oh dear God. It is not on the iplayer.

HEELP MEEE

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now