Talk

Advanced search

How DID Den die???

(15 Posts)
mummylonglegs Mon 28-Feb-05 20:31:46

Sorry I know I'm a bit pathetic, I hardly see Eastenders now apart from an odd 5 minutes but have found myself slightly interested in the scenario going on between Zoe, Chrissie and Sam. So how DID Den die?

Caligula Mon 28-Feb-05 20:34:06

Have they killed him off AGAIN?

Will he return in ten years time again?

Peckarollover Mon 28-Feb-05 20:35:43

Zoe hit him over the head and thought she killed him then he came round and chrissie finished the deed. so chrissie actually did it but zoe doesnt know. sam knows it was chrissie and is blackmailing her with it

Hulababy Mon 28-Feb-05 20:36:27

Big set up by the 3 women, in the VIc. Lots of shouting. Sharon arrives in time to see it all and then storms out - saying he is no longer her dad. He goes back and has a lunge at Chrissie. In a panic, as she thought he was going to injure Chrissie, Zoe grabbed a big black dog ornament thing and hit him over head with it. He slumps to floor, presumably dead.

Women all panic and flap, and try to decide what to do. Then a little later when they are planning and Zoe and Sam are out of room - Deb grabs Chrissie's ankle and is alive. She then grabs the dog and hits him again - this time he is dead.

Zoe thinks she killed him.
Chrissie did kil him
Sam saw, through crack in door, that Chrissie killed Den and presumably is now using that as a way to bribe Chrissie.

Hulababy Mon 28-Feb-05 20:36:48

And Peckarollover said it is so few words!!!

mummylonglegs Mon 28-Feb-05 20:38:33

Ok, I get the picture now. Thanks. Sordid little business isn't it?

cheryl1707 Mon 28-Feb-05 21:01:37

How pathetic was the killing of the famous dirty den

All hyped up for that!!!! I was well dissapointed

kid Mon 28-Feb-05 21:04:28

It was Paulines dog ornament that was used to do the deed. Has anyone else noticed that after Pauline made such a fuss about it, carrying it around with her and putting it on the table in the pub, that she hasn't even mentioned it since! Maybe that will be part of the next story line? Maybe the police will think Pauline did it?!

Socci Mon 28-Feb-05 21:05:28

Message withdrawn

maretta Mon 28-Feb-05 21:06:13

There's a picture board version of the whole thing here .

pixiefish Mon 28-Feb-05 21:06:34

so is that what sam hid under the sink at Minty's then? the dog door stopper. Pauline and the lodger have mentioned it once the other night, the door to the dining room/kitchen was closed and derek said that pauline must get the door stopper back

nightowl Tue 01-Mar-05 01:06:17

why was den unconscious with his eyes open before chrissie bumped him off? is this possible?

Chandra Tue 01-Mar-05 01:13:58

HE seemed wide awake to me TBH

Chandra Tue 01-Mar-05 01:14:30

but probably I'm talking about another episode, sorry

nightowl Tue 01-Mar-05 01:29:12

i can barely remember it now...was expecting it to be much better, but im sure he looked very dead indeed until he did the old classic horror movie coming-back-from-the-dead-and-grabbing-them move?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now