Talk

Advanced search

EGGHEADS rant

(10 Posts)
MaryAnnSingleton Mon 29-Sep-08 18:31:27

I hate the smug old Eggheads and I hate Dermot's toadying - am only watching it waiting for ITT but hooray,hooray - they were beaten today grin

2Happy Mon 29-Sep-08 18:33:29

So disappointed. Switched it on waiting for ITT too, but wasn't paying attention until Dermot said they were beaten - wish I'd actually seen them get beaten!

Dewfinitely not sure about Claudia's dress, tho...

BitOfFun Mon 29-Sep-08 18:36:15

Oh poo, I missed it today sad CJ is so smug I think he might have some kind of disorder.

nct73 Tue 30-Sep-08 13:43:13

I hate the way they have the possible answers up on the screen but not the question. If you miss the question being asked, which when DD is squealing in post tea giddiness is a common occurance, you cant join in while they spend ages pondering over the answers.

TwoIfBySea Tue 30-Sep-08 14:31:22

I stopped watching this ages ago. The questions given to the contestants were so much harder than the ones given to the "Eggheads." It was so obvious.

Fimbo Tue 30-Sep-08 14:33:13

I would love to smack Daphne. She is too smug for words.

Her & CJ have their own websites.

MaryAnnSingleton Tue 30-Sep-08 14:58:44

I've seen them - bleugh !!

meandmyjoe Mon 06-Oct-08 19:30:06

Where the heck was dermot tonight? Hate that Jeremy Vine doing it. Tis not the same!

FimboGotAxed Thu 09-Oct-08 15:01:00

I think Dermot has gone to Sky.

Jeremy Vine is appalling.

And ha ha they got beat last night, 5 of them against 1 challenger.

Daphne was not a happy lady.

MadameCastafiore Thu 09-Oct-08 15:03:35

World Wide Mastermind Champion - has only been done worldwide about bloody once 15 years ago - smug bastard I hate him!

And Daphne and the other posh old bag feckin hate them too!

And CJ - the plucked eyebrows, the hairbands bleugh!!

I am banned from watching it actually because I get so bloody cross just thinking about it!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: