Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Any Big Cook Little Cook Fans out there??

(34 Posts)
hamster Mon 28-Feb-05 10:11:47

I am a little concerned.....I have noticed a lot of my adult friends going down with a severe love sickness for either big cook ben or little cook small can't see the attraction myself with big cook ben...although the little one does seem to have a kinky elfness about him!

SPARKLER1 Mon 28-Feb-05 10:16:44

Those outfits don't do anything for them at all do they. Saw them on a programme one evening weeks ago - unfortunately can't remember what it was (am sure that one of the MN's will know ). They were on there as "themselves" and they actually both looked very attractive in "real life".

DaddyCool Mon 28-Feb-05 10:23:37

this has come up before. apparently big cook has a large female following. i'm a fan, but not in that way.

hamster Mon 28-Feb-05 10:24:55

hmmmmm,big cook looks a bit like that actually he he!

woodpops Mon 28-Feb-05 12:40:26

They're on soccor am on Sky on Saturdays as well. Dh looked at me gone out at the weekend when I said that's big cook little cook!!!!!

Toothache Mon 28-Feb-05 12:41:25

My DH does the dance they do at the end! It's just SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO funny....... or worrying??

DaddyCool Mon 28-Feb-05 12:48:17

i SO want to be a children's telly presenter.

gingerbear Mon 28-Feb-05 12:51:42

Only on Milkshake though eh DC?

DaddyCool Mon 28-Feb-05 12:52:04

it would certainly be a plus

Issymum Mon 28-Feb-05 13:00:20

No - Big Cook Little Cook do nothing for me (although I've only seen them fleetingly). Now Byron from Story Makers, that's a completely different matter, particularly when demonstrating his groovy Austen Power disco moves to Jelly (cf: last night's edition of Story Makers). Even DH has described him as "very attractive" .

Note to self: Get a life.

hamster Mon 28-Feb-05 13:16:50

hey toothache that is a little worrying, would love to see it though...obviously had a lot of practise then!!

gingerbear Mon 28-Feb-05 13:29:34

toothache, so long as DH actually does the washing up and makes the kitchen sparkle and clean, then thats fair enough - let him dance away.

hamster Mon 28-Feb-05 13:41:47

does any man make the kitchen sparkle and gleam?

gingerbear Mon 28-Feb-05 14:41:32

hamster, do they sing sparkle and gleam?
I always thought it was sparkle and clean.
Right, will have to check next time it is on.

alicatsg Mon 28-Feb-05 14:47:39

I find them both worryingly desperate.

Personally I love Cbeebies Chris. I like a man who never lets the moment for a showtune pass...

hamster Mon 28-Feb-05 15:43:24

i do unfortunately have the words welded into my memory, and the words are in deed; wash, wipe, scrub and clean, make the kitchen sparkle and gleam........

DaddyCool Mon 28-Feb-05 15:51:09

the cooks are great! they are so sarcastic and smart-ass it makes me laugh. i want that job!

HappyDaddy Mon 28-Feb-05 16:24:13

hamster i actually caught myself humming the tune while doing the dishes the other day!

purpleturtle Mon 28-Feb-05 16:29:07

My kids have seen today's episode 3 times, and mercifully I have not had to watch it the whole way through. Dd loves it. I hate it. Big Cook Ben looks like he never cooks a meal for himself in RL, let alone could he run the "best cafe in the world"

hamster Mon 28-Feb-05 16:33:35

do u notice that the customers never order what they want.

Happy daddy, you too are under the bclc curse ....big cook little cook...welcome to our cafe!

SeaShells Mon 28-Feb-05 16:35:03

Big Cook Ben is...Hot hot hot

Amanda3266 Mon 28-Feb-05 16:41:16

But Big Cook Ben is no chef. Compare the thing he makes with the other bits presumably made by a real chef.
They are so camp it is untrue - give me Archie anyday but the pink jumper does worry me somewhat.....

HappyDaddy Mon 28-Feb-05 16:57:53

I love it and my dd dances to the tune and always smiles when it starts. So there.

hamster Mon 28-Feb-05 17:03:04

It does seem to keep the little ones quiet

SeaShells Mon 28-Feb-05 17:04:57

Well my DD is more of a Teletubbies fan, so I have to admit, BCLC is on in our house purely for my pleasure

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now