Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Am sorry, have had wine but.....

(12 Posts)
bagsforlife Fri 26-Sep-08 18:59:51

am scared because have never actually started a conversation on Mumsnet, but I am secret Neighbours watcher and have watched on and off for past 20 years, but have now lost thread and havent watched for a few months, so can someone tell me who the vile little boy who lives with Toady is? Who the chap with Steph is...have already managed to work out he has started the fire (that I don't know anything about). DD in Australia for summer told me that Marco died so have worked out he died in said fire. Pleeeese someone enlighten me so I can start watching again, although have to say will probably manage to work out plot in the end as don't have to be brain of Britain to follow anything on Neighbours but I find the progamme strangely soothing and it reminds me of when my DC were little/teenagers....

Macdog Fri 26-Sep-08 19:03:27

Hi there!
I've given up watching it but have a look here for episode/character guides

RTKangaMummy Fri 26-Sep-08 19:06:35

boy with Toady has been taken in by him cos his granny was ill in hospital - thiknk she has now died cos not mentioned iirc

bush fire happened last week when everyone was in bush having picnic

stephs bloke sort of just turned up from nowhere he isn't related to anyone

I don't think so anyway

Well done on your 1st MN message/thread starter

smile

doesmybumlookbiginthis Fri 26-Sep-08 19:06:43

Finally someone else who loves Neighbours. I have watched it since it began and now have it on series link.
Okay here we go. Little boy is someone who normally lives with his Gran but she is in hospital and Toady is looking after him short term. The guy that Steph is with is a fireman - local hero - that Steph is now seeing. Fire started incountry park where it seems all neighbours were but Marco died - not before marrying Camilla from his death bed. Paul was in park too and his daughter thinks he may have started it but he didn't.
Does this clear it up for you any?

bagsforlife Fri 26-Sep-08 19:30:29

Thank you all sooooo much for the info. Will be able to carry on watching now

skirmish Fri 26-Sep-08 19:50:24

little boy with toady was steph's cleaner's grandson (she's still in hospital i think- no mention of her dying)...toady had wanted to adopt a child from east timor or somewhere, but lied on his application and got turned down.

RTKangaMummy Fri 26-Sep-08 20:01:20

skirmish why don't they visit her anymore?

skirmish Fri 26-Sep-08 20:25:32

we never really met her - only time we saw he was when she was collapsed in the backyard!...probably never see her cos we are too busy seeing fires(again - and wow, they had it out in 5mins!), ghosts (again), Harold (again, though he is leaving for good!) etc etc...god love neighbours though, i live for 1.45pm!

RTKangaMummy Fri 26-Sep-08 20:33:28

but in olde neighbours style

she is in the vacuous hole that is the errisbough general

gringringrin

RTKangaMummy Fri 26-Sep-08 20:33:51

ooooooops [sp]

skirmish Fri 26-Sep-08 20:40:09

there is only 2 rooms in the hosp - and you go to the same floor, see Dr karl whether you have cancer/having a baby/dying, whatever! fanbloodytanstic - imagine your neighbour knowing everything about your medical history!

RTKangaMummy Fri 26-Sep-08 20:42:25

grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now