Talk

Advanced search

Supernatural - scene from new series

(10 Posts)
annaje Fri 12-Sep-08 17:29:31

Any supernatural fans wanting to see a scene from the new series, see link.

be warned - could spoil it for some if you don't want to know about Dean - personally I couldn't wait any longer to see those boys ..........swooning!

I hope it works - I've never "linked" before blush

watch here

SciFiFan Fri 12-Sep-08 18:52:22

Hi Annaje - your link works fine. We've been discussing Supernatural on the Dr Who Geeks thread pages 7/8/9 and there are some extra links etc there. I know, I know what's it doing on the Dr Who thread - what can I say Who picking are very sparse at the moment and we are easily distracted when it comes to the Winchester boys.

(Sams my favourite but I know I'm in the minority with that choice grin).

themoon66 Fri 12-Sep-08 20:47:23

Pleased to see Dean back in the land of the living [yum]

cornsilk Fri 12-Sep-08 20:50:12

it's so good!

juliejukes Sat 13-Sep-08 12:31:18

Even though I knew they wouldn't do a new series without Dean I am SO glad to see him in the flesh! Roll on the 18th when the new series airs!

mrshall Sat 13-Sep-08 18:57:40

Love the fact that Dean is back, although there must be a catch somewhere.
I can't wait for the new series

annaje Sun 14-Sep-08 08:04:52

ladies - can't wait for the new series - I hope you liked the link.

SciFiFan - I'll check out the Dr Who thread, but there won't be much for fans there for a while - only 4 one off specials next year (does that include the xmas one?) Not a big Dr Who fan, but I live in a house with 2 boys and a DH who is an original fan so have no choice.......! Being a Sci Fi Fan - did you check out Fringe - the new JJ Abrams thing? DH downloaded the other night - verrrrry good!

As for Supernatural - Dean is my favourite - but Sam is a close second. He is currently looking mighty fine in the Gilmore Girls series on E4.

jeeezz - I watch way to much TV wink

SciFiFan Sun 14-Sep-08 11:47:52

I believe it's four specials on top of the Christmas one so five in total - still not enough though....

I haven't seen Fringe yet (am not so good at downloading) but am keen to see it when/if it hits our screens. I'm also awaiting Dollhouse from Joss Wheedon which should hit the UK in January.

annaje Sun 14-Sep-08 16:13:37

Dollhouse is a must - anything Joss Whedon does is magic. Still mourning the loss of Firefly and Buffy.

Sky One has bought Fringe - but don't know when they plan to show it.

themoon66 Wed 17-Sep-08 22:44:46

When does the new series start and which channel. I've just googled it and got nothing about a start date sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now