Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

The Batchelor - who did he pick? PLEASE

(12 Posts)
Finbar Wed 23-Feb-05 17:55:43

This is for a friend whohas not yet discovered the joys of Mumsnet - but HAS been watching The Batchelor. She missed the final programme ...so is ther anyone who can tell me who he picked?
Anyone else who was addicted to this will KNOW how important thisis!!!!
Huge thanks

ks Wed 23-Feb-05 17:56:37

Message withdrawn

Finbar Wed 23-Feb-05 17:58:33

Unfortunately it means nothing to me as I didn't see any of it!!! sounds intersting thoug! so who was it mumsnetters?

ks Wed 23-Feb-05 18:01:01

Message withdrawn

Finbar Wed 23-Feb-05 18:02:48

Reaches for sick bag!

elliott Wed 23-Feb-05 18:03:06

well I am ashamed to admit I know this...it was Lyndsey. I must admit though I found it all highly unsatisfactory - you never really got beyond the superficialities of any of the people involved.

ks Wed 23-Feb-05 18:04:12

Message withdrawn

elliott Wed 23-Feb-05 18:06:03

well possibly. I know, I shouldn't expect so much from a trashy reality TV thing. It was all just so frustratingly controlled...

Amanda3266 Wed 23-Feb-05 18:07:30

Was Lyndsey the one who he initially got rid of then changed his mind about? I missed the last two weeks of it. Such a yucky and compulsive programme. Toe curlingly awful.

Finbar Thu 24-Feb-05 11:50:23

elliot - thanks for fessing up and lettimg me know who he picked - Friend was suitably impressed with the efficient service and happy with his choice!

DillyDally Thu 24-Feb-05 12:00:02

Why do they never have a programme where the women gets to pick from a wide range of simpering men?

Prufrock Sat 26-Feb-05 14:14:08

They do - it's called Average Joe.
Girl (Miss America type) gets to pick from group of "Average Joes" - fat/geeky/boring guys. Then half way through they bring in the grogeous guys - an you ghet to see whether she goes for personality or looks - no prizes for guessing which she chooses

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now