Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

The Great Italian Escape

(14 Posts)
lotuseener Thu 11-Sep-08 20:37:19

isn't on, the stupid Chateau Monty is. I was really looking forward to that program, even set a reminder. Even though my telly says it's the Great Itaian Escape, it's really Chateua Monty.

bebespain Thu 11-Sep-08 20:52:01

Isn´t it on after?
I really wanted to see next episode too and was really angry at that silly Monty guy last week, what a loon!

wintera Thu 11-Sep-08 20:53:33

For some very strange reason they have swapped them around! I tuned in to 4 at 8.10 and Italian Escape was on. Don't know what the hell is going on. Have you got channel 4 +1? It will be on there at 9. Otherwise you can get it on 4 on demand.

wintera Thu 11-Sep-08 21:02:32

Its starting on channel 4 + 1 now. They haven't said "in a change to the schedule" or anything which is weird.

TwoIfBySea Thu 11-Sep-08 21:28:58

If you want to know what happened you could always ask Tuscany wink!

lotuseener Fri 12-Sep-08 07:52:11

4 on demand it is. Thanks!

Tuscany Fri 12-Sep-08 08:58:15

angryHey Guys... Channel 4 swapped our program with 'Chateau Monty' because our ratings are much higher and they wanted to boost the other programme by nabbing our viewers (must have paid more for Monty!!!). Anyway, from now on (as far as I'm aware - and we're always the last to be told anything) it's 'The Great Italian Escape' on Thursdays at 8.00pm. I've got a feeling it might be repeated tonight at 6.00pm too but not 100% sure.
We don't even get to see a preview so I can't even let you know what happened until they send a DVD on Monday!!!
Sarah

JillJ72 Fri 12-Sep-08 11:44:23

Check Saturday's listings - think you're on C4 early evening then.

Love your Italian dealer, what a character. Glad he could see what a beauty Puzzle is though. LOL at the surprise you had.

x

wintera Fri 12-Sep-08 19:56:50

Puzzle was very cute indeed. I loved the fact that the camera panned in on Fuchsia's tummy and you could see the foal kicking inside.

What was the deal with that guy who was buying a house with his, ahem, "secretary"??

lotuseener Mon 15-Sep-08 14:14:51

Tuscany, is that really you from the show? You are such a lovely woman!

Did you ever get answers about Puzzle's real daddy?

Can't wait to tune in this Thursday!

ClairePO Thu 18-Sep-08 20:07:52

I was just looking for a thread on this because I love this programme.

Odd though because it says Chateau Monty on at 8pm and this on at 8.30 pm on the virgin tv guide thing!

KnackeredOfLeeds Thu 09-Oct-08 22:51:32

Does anyone know what the website address is for Sarah and Richards online shop? I'm a sucker for good chutney and would much rather give my hard earned dosheroony to someone that would make good use of it than sharwoods!! grin

wintera Sat 11-Oct-08 09:57:26

Yes I would also be interested in this too. Have had a look on the channel 4 website but it hasn't got a link on there.

Tuscany (Sarah) - can you please give us the details of your online shop?

wintera Sat 11-Oct-08 10:02:02

I have found the website for anyone thats interested. Here it is -

www.casadelsole.co.uk/home.php

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now