Talk

Advanced search

The Nine - What does it follow on from?

(8 Posts)
RonAndHarry Thu 11-Sep-08 18:51:34

I was talking to my mum about having downloaded The Nine to watch, and she says it follows on from another series where you saw the bank hold up etc....

She doesn't remember what it was called though hmm I can see no mention of it on imdb, wiki or tv.com

Help!

RonAndHarry Thu 11-Sep-08 19:20:01

no-one?

my mum could well be talking cr*p - she often phones me to tell me about great films she saw the night before, and I point out we watched it together 2 months before...she has no recollection of the first viewing hmmgrin

TwoIfBySea Thu 11-Sep-08 20:27:41

The bank hold up is shown in flashback so you only get a piece of the story at a time. It is supposed to reveal more as the series goes on so you won't get to see everything all at once.

RonAndHarry Thu 11-Sep-08 20:30:48

She is talking gibberish then grin

TwoIfBySea Thu 11-Sep-08 21:28:02

Oh your poor mum grin!

I think she is thinking of another programme very alike this one but I can't remember what it was called. It was on a few years ago.

RonAndHarry Thu 11-Sep-08 21:51:12

Lol - she found it - the kill point? (or the kill something), and she agrees - completely unrelated but similar plot grin

CostaRicanCod Thu 11-Sep-08 21:52:11

i watched episode one then decided i didnt really care

RonAndHarry Thu 11-Sep-08 21:52:56

grin I suspect I will do the same - as did the network who cancelled it after one season

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now