Talk

Advanced search

'Do your bedtime business'- Chris on the cbeebies bed time hour

(21 Posts)
Raahh Wed 10-Sep-08 19:06:11

This song was SO funny, and as camp as only Chris can begrin

ds gone to bed singing about having a weegrin

MegBusset Wed 10-Sep-08 19:09:13

My favourite presenter is Andy, he reminds me of Super Hans from Peep Show (only less addicted to crack, obv)

MandMand Wed 10-Sep-08 19:10:43

Chris is brilliant isn't he, worth paying the BBC license fee just for him. I love it when he sings the "Time Has Come" bedtime song on his own sat at the keyboard.

PuppyMonkey Wed 10-Sep-08 19:12:01

We added our own extra verse about going to do a poo too... grin

allgonebellyup Wed 10-Sep-08 19:12:16

hes such a gay lord though

i like andy much more

LapinOnTheEventHorizon Wed 10-Sep-08 19:12:40

DH and I were sniggering like mad at that yesterday grin

Raahh Wed 10-Sep-08 19:13:25

we love the keyboard- it has dd mesmerised (and the dancing teddies).. She loves Chris. Now ITNG is back, our bedtime hour is bliss.

Can live without Andy Pandy, thoughgrin

Botbot Mon 15-Sep-08 11:53:00

Was hoping there'd be a thread on this. It's genius. I love the jaunty animals too - the people on the other end of them are obviously pissing themselves (and Chris is trying not to). The camel is cool.

Chris and Pui's banter is good at the moment too. Though I'm hoping we've now seen the back of that tedious 'let's go on an adventure to a land where everything's pink and red/is soft and fluffy/smells of something else' hmm bollocks.

LittleMyDancing Mon 15-Sep-08 11:57:09

DS loves the keyboard version too - if it's not that one then he says 'where's the piano?' in a deeply disappointed voice.

the bedtime business song makes me smirk. grin

katiechops Mon 15-Sep-08 12:01:23

Oooh! Will have to look out for the bedtime business song, not seen it yet.

DD (23mths) loves the bedtime song and sings along with it now. Have to get DH to refrain from refering to the presenter as "Gay Chris" though as DD has picked it up but it comes out as "Gay Piss". Oh dear.....

Raahh Mon 15-Sep-08 17:25:57

rofl @ gay piss!!

We were disapponted that he didn't sing it the other day. I also felt Clare Balding looked very uncomfortable reading the story- is she just fulfilling bbc obligations (Read to the kids, or you aren't going to Beijing, or something)grin

The improved bedtime hour has meant i will now let my dc watch it, and not con them into thinking it isn't on so i can watch Hollyoaksblush

geraldinetheluckygoat Mon 15-Sep-08 21:21:30

Oh god, claire balding, shes on the tv, WHATEVER YOU ARE WATCHING!
Do love chris though...

UnquietDad Mon 15-Sep-08 23:27:14

Apparently Chris is dead straight. He's into fast cars and women. He plays up his campness to get women to feel comfortable with him. All very allegedly and second-hand, I stress!

Jic Mon 15-Sep-08 23:35:19

i nearly fell off the sofa when Chris sang "have a wee" in the bedtime business song- how they all keep straight faces i don't know

MARGOsBeenPlayingWithMyNooNoo Mon 15-Sep-08 23:41:42

dd1 sings "brush ya teeth in circles" and "The time has come to say goodnight.."

I'm sure I'll hear this new song soon.

Janni Mon 15-Sep-08 23:45:28

I LOVE Andy Pandy. Can't bear ITNG though. Chris is the son you'd love to have.

Jic Mon 15-Sep-08 23:49:52

is it me or do the two who do "big cook little cook" come across as sooo bored like they are really trying to get through it or it or maybe we are watching just a bit too much cbbebies .....

UnquietDad Tue 16-Sep-08 09:28:58

They are bored. They do it for the money. They'd rather be doing their rude alternative comedy act! (Have you seen them on C4?)

FourArms Tue 16-Sep-08 09:38:52

I find it really hard to watch Big Cook Little Cook now I've seen them doing their 'rude' act!

Jic Tue 16-Sep-08 13:30:32

no i haven't seen them on c4 but i suspect i would find it hard too to watch them if i saw them in any other way than what they are doing now!

geraldinetheluckygoat Tue 16-Sep-08 21:11:10

OMG i cant believe cris isn't gay!!!! Not sure why this matters to me, I think i need to get a life...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now