Talk

Advanced search

cannot be bothered to start two or three threads... question about CSI and Holyoaks ;-)

(7 Posts)
ElfOnTheTopShelf Tue 09-Sep-08 21:54:50

Okay, CSI first...

1) In vegas, is Ryan back for good now in the team?

2) When does CSI NY and CSI Vegas start again?

Holyoaks...

1) Okay, so John Pauls man has left, and John Paul is leaving, and a member of the McQueen family is going to die... does that mean that John Paul is the one to die or are two of them going to leave?

TIA grin

bethoo Tue 09-Sep-08 22:01:37

ok who is Ryan? have no idea though would be interested to know when vegas starts.
are we talking Craig who has left? cos Kieron is dead killed by Niall. maybe it is Mercedes who will die since she may have contracted HIV from Malachy.
Sorry for not helping!

ElfOnTheTopShelf Tue 09-Sep-08 22:05:39

lol

Ryan Wolfe in CSI Miami. Was suspended but now "back" but now sure if staying.

Kieron died, and John Paul is supposed to be leaving; but a McQueen is going to die at the hands of Niall. I dont watch Holyoaks - I used to; dont have time now; so I read about it online and dont want to get sucked back in!!

bethoo Tue 09-Sep-08 22:07:56

omg! watch it, it is all happening!!
prefer Vegas to Miami.
if anyone should die at the hands of Niall it should be Jacqui, she is so irritating!

MatNanPlus Tue 09-Sep-08 22:11:37

Ryan Wolfe Bio and is in Series 7 - am out of the UK so not sure what series you are watching.

MiaWallace Wed 10-Sep-08 12:29:15

spoiler..................

He kidnaps the McQueen sisters and one of them gets killed in a bomb explosion. Therefore its not John Paul

ElfOnTheTopShelf Wed 10-Sep-08 17:58:03

Yes, but which one grin

Also clicked on the link re CSI and OMG saw a wicked spoiler! I've kinda gone off miami so it has to be a good episode to keep me watching!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now