loader

Talk

Advanced search

Huff

(7 Posts)
lou33 Tue 22-Feb-05 01:28:27

Anyone watching this? Think it's really good

DaddyCool Tue 22-Feb-05 09:13:04

yes, saw the first one the other night and i've got a load recorded on SKY+. I thought it was quite good. I like Hank Azaria. He's good in most things he does. I like his character in the show.

lou33 Tue 22-Feb-05 09:27:08

thought the one i saw last night was funny

DaddyCool Wed 23-Feb-05 08:46:35

saw another episode of this last night but i think i'm still behind. i've got a serious sky+ backlog going on. i saw the one where his fat lawyer mate picks up the hooker at the liquor store and she steals his telly. i thought it was really good. does no one else watch this?

lou33 Wed 23-Feb-05 09:33:37

doesn't look like it. I think i missed that one when i was in thailand. The one i saw the other day had the lawyer having a big drug fest with a few other people and he ended up trashing his place, and the son of huff being grounded for attending a blow job party!

DaddyCool Wed 23-Feb-05 09:46:09

aah, that must be the next one i've got remaining to watch. saw the preview of the son with lipstick on his pants and them confronting him about it.

what do you think the old boy is? i reckon he's testing huff in some sort of way. an angel or some sort of mystic thing i think.

lou33 Wed 23-Feb-05 09:58:38

i dunno that bit puzzles me but i dont think he is real

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now