Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Balamory - love triangle

(16 Posts)
Dozeymagz Mon 21-Feb-05 15:51:25

Apologies if this has been covered before - I've only just joined mumsnet...
It does strike me that Balamory is a hot-bed of intrigue and romantic undertones... I reckon that PC Plum would like to 'get to know' Miss Hoolie while Miss Hoolie has a thing for Archie. Archie, meanwhile is shining a torch for Josie Jump and Edie McCredie would be happy with Archie, PC Plum and/or Spencer...
Should I be getting out more...?

tortoiseshell Mon 21-Feb-05 15:52:04

Totally agree re. Edie - but is definitely AND not OR - preferably together I would think

SoupDragon Mon 21-Feb-05 15:52:17

PC Plum is gay.

mrspink27 Mon 21-Feb-05 15:54:30

glad someone else felt the same as me... wasnt sure whether Edie McCredie wasnt after Miss Hoolie.. IYKWIM!!! and Archie come to think of it!
And susie is just waiting for the men in white coats i think!

Dozeymagz Mon 21-Feb-05 15:56:05

Hmmm - I suppose PC Plum does wear too much eye-liner!
Josie does look like she'd take a jump at your throat - scarey!

DaddyCool Mon 21-Feb-05 15:57:19

check this thread out....

hooliesthong

Dazie Mon 21-Feb-05 16:03:13

Edie mcredy is gay isnt she?? I always remember her saying about her 'partners' cat being ill and falling asleep on the bed and something about her partner not being able to take it to the vets as 'she' was working!!! so i think she has the hots for miss hoolie. Hooliesthong thread was brilliant!!

Dozeymagz Mon 21-Feb-05 16:05:47

Woah! That's a scarey thread!!! LOL

Chandra Mon 21-Feb-05 16:08:38

Just when I was thinking I should get a life after noticing the Teletubbies have a rabbit infestation, this thread appears.

Dozeymagz Mon 21-Feb-05 16:08:52

Oh no - I should have been paying more attention to AJ (2ys) who has taken the advantage of mummy's inattention to scribble all over the duvet cover with felt tip pens ....

mrspink27 Mon 21-Feb-05 16:09:27

ROFLMAO
[GRIN] v v v v funny hoolies thong thread.

Snugs Mon 21-Feb-05 16:13:47

Life in My Village was a great thread too - until it got trolled.

Dozeymagz Mon 21-Feb-05 16:14:13

Oh speaking of Tellytubbies - I think it's a sinister post-apocolyptic environment with specially created creatures (the tubbies) genetically engineered to receive transmissions... and those weird telescopic announcement speakers which appear to issue instructions to continually test the tubbies... and that windmill is obviously generating some remenent of radiation fallout... or am I reading too much into it all...?!

mrspink27 Mon 21-Feb-05 16:42:19

talking of Edie McCredie.. does anyone else find her absolutely infuriating... i know where i'd like to put her spanner!!!

DaddyCool Mon 21-Feb-05 16:43:21

yeah, i don't like edie at all. who chose her to present a children's show?

Moomin Mon 21-Feb-05 16:56:46

dh is convinced penny pocket and susie sweet are an item

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now