Talk

Advanced search

Oh blow-went to watch my recorded final double bill of Grey's Anatomy (0n 5) last night and.........

(5 Posts)
DarrellRivers Mon 01-Sep-08 17:28:47

The elongation of the football meant that I missed the end of the first episode and that the last episode failed to record at all
GGGGRRGGGGHHHHH
So even though I have been whinging that GA had got a little looking up it's own arse, but I still wanted to know what happened to George, Cally and blondie( after blondie had confessed her love for George at Christina's hen night/don't these people have any outside the hospital friends), whether Miranda got her job, and what happened to Christina's wedding.....
So does anyone know if these episodes are repeated at all, or is there an equivalent of iPlayer that I can watch them.
No plot spoilers currently please (some hints would be ok) but may get desperate later

DarrellRivers Mon 01-Sep-08 20:23:01

Forgot to bump this,actually tell me what happened, i need to find out before series 4 starts on living

Cosette Mon 01-Sep-08 20:31:25

It was good, we missed the end of the second episode due to it starting late (recorded), and had to download the final episode from here - demand.five.tv/Series.aspx?seriesBaseName=GreysAnatomy

Be quick - not sure how much longer it will be there!

DarrellRivers Mon 01-Sep-08 20:38:38

thanks, you're a star

DarrellRivers Tue 02-Sep-08 22:36:05

Further plea for help, managed to dig out old lap top to watch 5 demand and batteries have died completely, so have only watched 30mins,
Tell me what happened anyone thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now