For buffy/angel fans everywhere

(17 Posts)
BlueberryBeret Tue 26-Aug-08 20:54:48

wail

Cappuccino Tue 26-Aug-08 20:55:58

NO I WILL NOT DO IT

go away you are bad for my mental health

fedupandisolated Tue 26-Aug-08 21:01:30

I lurve Buffy and Angel. Sad for a 40 something woman I know but there it is.

PopUpElton Tue 26-Aug-08 21:07:44

omg, why did you do that? I am all sad now. gonna have to hit up anya and xander's duet from the musical to counter the effects grin

BlueberryBeret Tue 26-Aug-08 21:12:03

to make you smile more

dizzydixies Tue 26-Aug-08 21:12:34

why oh dear god why - am going to have to go and get out my box sets now!!

this from the woman who has just named her dd3 Cordelia grin

BlueberryBeret Tue 26-Aug-08 21:18:09

<snurk>

dizzydixies Tue 26-Aug-08 21:20:38

oh am glad you think you're funny, imagine making me sit and wade through hours and hours of buffy and angel angrygrinwink

BlueberryBeret Tue 26-Aug-08 21:23:01

Oh it will be a hardship, sitting, feeding baby Cordy, watching Buffy... wink

<wonders if shortening your newborn's name is offensive blush>

dizzydixies Tue 26-Aug-08 21:27:15

lol- she's not known as cordelia although it IS her first name - no offence taken grin

PopUpElton Tue 26-Aug-08 21:28:41

Thanks for the Dr Horrible clip BB, that is well funny, must get round to watching the rest of that. Too weird seeing Serious Mal Reynolds having a laff.

Fab name dizzydixies wink is she going to be a Cordy or full on Cordelia have you decided?

(P.s. I must confess to toying with Drusilla for my dd, but went with something unBuffy related)

dizzydixies Tue 26-Aug-08 21:39:15

she has Cordelia as her first name and Dylan as her mn but is known as Dylan - don't ask!!

drusilla is fab but dh wouldn't budge - have you noticced she's now in Dexter pretending to be a suburban mother - we know better grin

PopUpElton Tue 26-Aug-08 21:42:11

That's Darla.... also a fab name. wink As is Dylan, cute.

BlueberryBeret Tue 26-Aug-08 21:46:39

Really should watch dexter some time.

grin @ Dr Horrible - I'm in heaven having just found it on youtube

BlueberryBeret Wed 27-Aug-08 00:24:31

can't find actual clip for you

SciFiFan Fri 29-Aug-08 20:13:52

Thanks for the clips Blue - more of a Spuffy fan myself but that was the saddest Buffy/Angel clip. And I love the Potter clip.

BTW i named my son Xander - DH put his foot down at Spike.grin

annaje Sat 30-Aug-08 08:34:55

I've been on holiday so only just seen this - big Buffy/Angel fan, and now like everyone else, will be digging out the box sets to watch again. Definately the saddest moment - I also love it when he turns up for prom and surprises her though..........(wistfully starts daydreaming of David Boreanaz)

For all those Joss Whedon fans - who out there will be tuning in to see "Dollhouse" - it has Faith in it! Sure to be good...!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now