Talk

Advanced search

DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES - When does it come back on?

(9 Posts)
hollyandnoah Tue 26-Aug-08 13:35:18

i was gutted that we only got a few at the start of year. Does anyone know when we can expect the rest??

Jbck Tue 26-Aug-08 13:47:34

Saw an ad the other day 3rd of september but I wasn't watching closely so don't know if E4 or Ch4.

hollyandnoah Tue 26-Aug-08 13:56:13

oo that soon! You've made my day

Jbck Tue 26-Aug-08 14:03:36

Ah if only DH/kids were that easily pleased grin

LittleMyDancingForJoy Tue 26-Aug-08 14:11:13

found this on a telly forum:

"Desperate Housewives will return to Channel 4 for its final seven episodes on Wednesday, September 3. Ugly Betty is back for its final eight eps on the Friday of the same week, the night of the Big Brother final.

There's no word yet on whether season two of Betty will segue straight into the third season, which premieres in the US on September 25. Last year C4 aired the first part of season two on a delay of just one week on the US broadcast, then gave up when the strike took hold.

The fifth season of Desperate Housewives, meanwhile, begins in the US on September 28 but is likely to be kept back by C4 until January 2009. As fans will recall, the network delayed the start of season four until March this year but then cut the season short when Big Brother began. "

Jbck Tue 26-Aug-08 14:13:45

What a night the Friday will be, DH & my girls better just get their own tea & bedtimes sorted that night, I'll be locked away watching the telly!

hollyandnoah Tue 26-Aug-08 14:22:07

ooo waw, you know i did google it and couldn't find anythin blush

Thank you! Great ugly betty is back too!!

hollyandnoah Tue 26-Aug-08 14:23:28

shock i just text my sister to tell her, and she replied ' i know, 3rd of september eh?'
hahha

AbbaFan Wed 27-Aug-08 21:54:15

So looking forward to DH and UB.....yay!!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now