Talk

Advanced search

why replace something special with razzledazzle.

(37 Posts)
misdee Fri 18-Feb-05 09:24:01

seems like something special was only on for a few weeks. and wheres Boo! these days?

nasa Fri 18-Feb-05 09:28:39

ds loved Mr Tumble

Cod Fri 18-Feb-05 09:29:11

Message withdrawn

Catbert Fri 18-Feb-05 09:29:22

Not too keen on Razzle Dazzle myself. That woman looks like she's on drugs, her eyes are SO wide . The effects people obvoiusly took 2 mins to create that stupid character, and stole the rest from Boobahs.

Everyone liked Something Special in this house.

And as for the bleedin Koala Brothers. Eurgh!

misdee Fri 18-Feb-05 09:33:04

hate it hate it. dd2 likes it, but likes doing the noises. but we are missing mr tumble.

lockets Fri 18-Feb-05 09:35:50

Message withdrawn

DaddyCool Fri 18-Feb-05 09:37:20

is 'something special' the one with justin? i like justin, he seems really talented and kids seem to really like him.

lockets Fri 18-Feb-05 09:40:02

Message withdrawn

Essie Fri 18-Feb-05 09:41:49

We like Justin too.....OH MR TUMMMMBBBBLEeeeeeee...........where are you!? This Razzledazzle is just an annoyance in the corner of the room!

lunavix Fri 18-Feb-05 09:43:44

I like the fact Justin from something special doesn't look like a perve, (which is my honest opinion of the policeman out of balamory PLEASE noone take that offensively)
and he's really funny and very talented!

Bring back something special!

fairyfly Fri 18-Feb-05 09:44:01

My son is always harping on about a mr tumble, now i know

Hulababy Fri 18-Feb-05 09:46:28

Hadn't realised it had replaces Something Special. We loce that here. Hope it is back on very soon.

Not seen said RazzleDazzle yet. I always manage to time my shower, or some job to be done at that time - DD appears to like though and keeps singing the tunes.

Newbarnsleygirl Fri 18-Feb-05 10:24:46

Not impressed with Razzle Dazzle.

I think the bbc have a good knack of advertising programmes by making them look good when actually there just rubbish. They did the same with boogie beebies.

Bring back something special!

Maybe we should do a petition and send it in!

lockets Fri 18-Feb-05 10:26:37

Message withdrawn

Davros Fri 18-Feb-05 17:27:15

Razzle Dazzle is just about the worst programme I've seen on TV, anywhere, not just kids' TV. That Patrick bloke is absolutely vile and his revolting story yesterday about going to the toilet and waking the baby made me want to put my boot through the telly and up his ar*e, he might have enjoyed that though. As for his weird, spacey friend, bleugh!
OK, maybe we can't have Something Special all the time but is was over in a blink and I think would bear being shown a few times without anyone getting bored or they need to make some more NOW!

misdee Fri 18-Feb-05 17:28:26

but wheres boo!

LipstickMum Fri 18-Feb-05 17:42:54

Perhaps because it was half term? it might go back to normal again next week, my dd loves Mr Tumble too. Even I am getting used to him!!

poppyh Fri 18-Feb-05 17:45:05

My DD also misses Mr tumble!!
But can anyone tell me what other programmes I have seen the asian lady in razzle dazzle?Its almost more annoying not knowing where ive seen her than the actual programme!Ok not quite.

coppertop Fri 18-Feb-05 18:12:34

The Razzledazzle presenters are creepy. They can't sing either. Come back, Justin!

sacha3taylor Fri 18-Feb-05 18:19:33

My DS is 5 and DD 2.5 and both loved something special, they both followed all the sighn language and remembered it better than i did!!! Surely a programe that teaches kids to learn a new skill that will always be usefull is better than razzel dazzel [even kids turn the tv over when it is on!] I think petition is a great idea!!!!

WideWebWitch Fri 18-Feb-05 20:05:33

Oh no, didn't realise it replaced Something Special, my dd loves/d that! Should we all write to cbeebies? Razzle Dazzle is crap (realise it's not aimed at me though!)

WideWebWitch Fri 18-Feb-05 20:06:39

But I like boogie beebies NBG, my dd dances to it (she's 14mos so just moves up and down really!)

Tommy Fri 18-Feb-05 20:17:17

It's Mina Anwar - she was in Goodness Gracious Me and she's in everything they can't get Mira Syal to do. I'm very disappointed in her that she's had to lower herself to RazzleDazzle

Furball Fri 18-Feb-05 20:54:36

I think we should all be grateful they haven't put Zingalong on again.

Tommy Fri 18-Feb-05 22:49:49

Good point furball!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: