Talk

Advanced search

Calling Anthony Wiggle fans!

(34 Posts)
sockmonkey Sat 23-Aug-08 12:53:22

Check this out

Who knew he had tattoos? I may need a cold shower.

AllieBongo Sat 23-Aug-08 13:02:43

i knew he was buff under that blue shirt. he is fit

SheikYerbouti Sat 23-Aug-08 13:04:31

But I will never get over the fact that he's a Wiggle

My mate Ruth used to live in the flat below Jeff in Sydney. She said that they used to get pissed and shout "Wake up Jeff" every Saturday night.

I bet he loved it hmm

sockmonkey Sat 23-Aug-08 13:05:21

Eat your heart out sporticus... Anthony can actually sing too!

SheikYerbouti Sat 23-Aug-08 13:06:56

Robbie Rotten is a bit of alright without his stripy jumpsuit and prosthetic chin, iirc

Shitehawk Sat 23-Aug-08 13:11:38

Robbie Rotten

Eat your heart out, Sportacus ...

AllieBongo Sat 23-Aug-08 13:13:25

pmsl at "wake up jeff." My sister alerted my to anthony's fitness. he has got better with age

sockmonkey Sat 23-Aug-08 13:21:33

He is just getting better & better. I used to like Captain Feathersword, but now Anthony has won my heart. blush

mellyonion Sat 23-Aug-08 13:43:00

oh my god....i expected to come on here and see a puny scrawny wiggle, bu WOW! hubba hubba!! grin

Romy7 Sat 23-Aug-08 13:50:19

it just feels so wrong.

AllieBongo Sat 23-Aug-08 13:59:26

how come something so right feel wrong? if you're faced with the other 3, he's going to look like brad pitt anyway! mmmmmmmmmm

Superfanj Sat 23-Aug-08 14:52:41

We saw the Wiggles in concert a few weeks back and I can assure that he is just as good in real life- he's aging really well and letting his hair go grey which looks good on him. I saw his tatoos when he walked round the theatre peaking out from under a sailor suit. I think he's great as he seems to be a real family man and has also spoken out to say that he has suffered from depression all his adult life which just makes me love him even more. (not that I've been obsessivly researching the guy or anything.. blush)

Superfanj Sat 23-Aug-08 14:54:40

Murray wiggle looked about 70 and I is about 8ft tall and could be Skelators older brother. Jeff was looking a little old but then he is in his 50's. And young Sam the new yellow wiggle was quite cute but doesn't have the personality that Anthony has. The concert was so funny, full of kids dancing and mums drooling.

sockmonkey Sat 23-Aug-08 18:02:59

Sam is cute, but boy cute not man cute. Wish I could have gone to see them. Last time I went I was 8 months pregnant... not an attractive prospect!

Romy7 Sat 23-Aug-08 19:39:50

i think i feel sick. tattoos peeking out from under his sailor suit.... like, a dressing up one... i have to say i have no problem with fit tattooed blokes in sailor suits in general, but i'd rather they were the real deal, rather than a sort of odd child surrounded fantasy... do you think he makes inappropriate ejaculations like 'toot toot' or 'yummy yummy' at opportune moments...?

he is extremely fit, but it still feels very very wrong. blush it'll have to remain a dark dark secret.

i sent dh. maybe i got it all wrong and should have gone myself. hmm

PortAndLemon Sat 23-Aug-08 19:46:09

<wigglegeek> The tattoos are why Anthony always wears long sleeves for live shows however hot it is. The others have short-sleeved shirts that they sometimes wear.</wigglegeek>

Romy7 Sat 23-Aug-08 19:59:15

sockmonkey, i can't concentrate now. you are a very bad girl.

PAL - ???? how do you know that? is there some sort of fan club for desperate housewives that gives out the secrets of children's entertainers so that mums can get as much out of the experience as the children?! <stern look> are you in the wiggles fan club?

Macdog Sat 23-Aug-08 20:16:47

Ding Dong!

<<dirty old lady emoticon>>

ollyop Sat 23-Aug-08 20:45:03

[GRIN] at Superfanj - My au pair is Australian, grew up with the Wiggles and knows all the words and actions to the songs, so I took her - wiggling like an adolescent toddler - to see them live a few weeks ago.
Anthony was deffo the cutest.

sockmonkey Sat 23-Aug-08 22:11:57

Romy7 - I am a bad girl wink
PAL - I wondered why he never wore t-shirts. that makes sense now.
I love the bit where he spins right over. phwore!

Superfanj Sat 23-Aug-08 22:29:11

So where did I see those tatoos? they were defo peeking out of a costume in the show when he did walk-about. I have a great photo of him with a Carmen Miranda style fruit hat on during the rendition of 'Fruit Salad'. He seems to have a much better sense of humour than the others and appears to genuinely enjoy every minute of performing.

Superfanj Sat 23-Aug-08 22:35:04

Drool

sockmonkey Sun 24-Aug-08 08:11:45

Oh MY! One of Anthony and Hugh Jackman.
Help... I may drown in my own drool. grin

Romy7 Sun 24-Aug-08 09:58:38

superfanj, see i'm just a bit unnerved by the idea of a sex object in a carmen miranda fruit hat... it's just never occurred in any fantasy life i've ever constructed before...
i'm not sure how it would work
<thinks hard>

MrsJohnCusack Sun 24-Aug-08 11:05:31

fwoargh, frankly

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now