Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

In The Night Garden... Is it just me or does Upsy Daisy..........

(15 Posts)
ILikeYourSleeves Fri 22-Aug-08 13:59:58

....sound all hot and breathless and in one major flirting mood all of the time with her constant 'Ooooooooo!!! Upsy DAIsy!!!! OoooOOOOOOoooooOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Upsy DAISY!!!'

I think she is trying to get it on with Iggle Piggle or maybe they already have and that's what keeps them so happy all the time? wink

Daisy Doo!

Koshka Fri 22-Aug-08 14:02:23

You may have a point.

My mum thinks it is strange that she loves her bed so much!

calsworld Fri 22-Aug-08 14:03:34

Oh my goodness - does that mean that you haven't noticed that when Iggle Piggle gives Upsy Daisy a kiss on the cheek, he occasionally adds a little thrust? hmm

PuppyMonkey Fri 22-Aug-08 14:03:45

I do wish they'd put it back on at bedtime. We always miss it now sad

ILikeYourSleeves Fri 22-Aug-08 14:06:00

I will look out for the Iggle Piggle thrusting! I haven't clocked that one yet LOL. And yes it's strange that Upsy Daisy loves her bed so much but it's no doubt all part of a grand plan to seduce Iggle Piggle.

katiechops Fri 22-Aug-08 14:06:17

She's a right little slut! Maybe that's why nice old Sir Derek Jacobi has to keep reminding everyone that "Only Upsy Daisy is allowed in Upsy Daisy'd bed." grin

ILikeYourSleeves Fri 22-Aug-08 14:08:10

Did Iggle Piggle not jump into her bed the other day? I'm sure someone did, maybe it was Makka Pakka but he's only into Og Pogs and the like rather than women.

PuppyMonkey Fri 22-Aug-08 14:09:57

The Pontypines are always in her bed. They're cheeky swines though...

mumfor1standmaybe2ndtime Fri 22-Aug-08 14:23:22

Ds told the Pontypines off the other day as they were 'spitting'! If you listen they do make a spitting sound!
I had to smile to myself smile

billa Sat 23-Aug-08 20:03:34

Talking of the Pontipines, I don't blame the mum + dad sleeping in seperate beds after having 8 children.

FromGirders Sat 23-Aug-08 20:12:25

There is one episode where the pontipines sleep in UpsyDaisy's bed, then she comes back and sits on the edge and bounces up and dow, sounding for all the world like the scene in when harry met sally.
At the point of climax she bounces the pontipines out of bed and they fly through the air back home.
hmm

Skimty Sun 24-Aug-08 07:56:49

There is one episode when the IP and UD are in the Ninky Nonk, it's bouncing around and UD's head ends up in IP's lap just a Derek announces 'What a rough ride on the Ninky Nonk!' hmm

My personal favourite is the one when the Tombliboo gets drink!

geordieminx Sun 24-Aug-08 08:03:59

I think someone should report
Mr & Mrs POntipine to social services -they have raspberries and cream for dinner and the poor kids get grobbles.... now I dont know what grobbles are but they dont sound as nice raspberries and cream hmm

Tippychick Mon 25-Aug-08 19:09:52

Upsy Daisy is a bit of a hoo-er alright. Have you clocked that she has a special cord to pull up her skirt and show her pants? Or that her mobile bed is always at hand? Or that every second episode is entitled "Upsy Daisy Kisses Everything Again With Tongues"?

Plus she thinks she can sing when she wails and screeches.There's a promising career in the girlband industry waiting for her.....

KayHarker Mon 25-Aug-08 20:45:07

Never mind what the Pontipines give their kids to eat, they never bloody well know where they are!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now