Talk

Advanced search

Tweenies Live - would you?

(6 Posts)
lunavix Wed 16-Feb-05 21:56:29

Ds LOVES the tweenies, especially the songs videos. I just noticed that around his birthday, they're touring!

The thing is, he'll be 1... even though he sits transfixed during the tv show, will he give it as much attention live? Or just grizzle and fidget? Normally I wouldn't consider taking him to something like this because of his age, but he does love them.

kid Wed 16-Feb-05 21:58:24

I'm not sure he would enjoy it as much as the tv. I considered taking DD to see them when she was 3. When I read up on some reviews, people weren't able to get close to them because it would have spoiled the effect of the costumes (motorised mouths or something)
They tour every year, maybe you could take him next year?

Beetroot Wed 16-Feb-05 21:59:23

Message withdrawn

jangly Wed 16-Feb-05 21:59:58

How expensive is it? I mean, would you lose much if you had to bring him out part way through?

lunavix Wed 16-Feb-05 22:11:28

Its between 10 and 20 a ticket I think.

I think I'll pass. Take him to farmer palmers or something, and if he still adores them in a year or two take him then

bobbybob Wed 16-Feb-05 22:22:59

My ds caught a bit of the Tweenies today. He's 2. He watched for 2 minutes and then said "Tweenies are rubbish dancers mummy, too noisy. Bob want Wombles". And so we settled down to watch the much quieter wombles and hopefully I never have to see the Tweenies again.

Big difference between a 7 minutes show and an hour plus of other people's children screaming. One to miss I think.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: