Talk

Advanced search

Wife swap omg

(24 Posts)
mamakim Sun 17-Aug-08 20:44:10

This man is horrendous. He is lucky he has got this woman. I would have killed him by now! Telling his toddler son the woman was a "lazy whore" and he "owned his wife". I almost cried when he talking about his children's artwork.

CaliflowersAreFluffy Sun 17-Aug-08 20:47:33

I agree mamakim - also thought it was terrible when he said his kids artwork was crap ! He must have some self asteem issues as he was talking about his wife like shit !angry But to be fair she lets him act this way.

mamakim Sun 17-Aug-08 20:50:27

It's the kids i feel sorry for. She can chose to be there or not. They can't! What sort of example is he setting!

CaliflowersAreFluffy Sun 17-Aug-08 20:52:02

Not a very good one ! Like the way when he was going to finally change a nappy - his ankle gave up hmm

LittleMissBliss Sun 17-Aug-08 20:57:34

He is such a wanker. Oh my god. I love dh so much. He was so awful arround the children. His poor, poor wife. I would have left him ages ago. So controlling.

CaliflowersAreFluffy Sun 17-Aug-08 20:59:02

Does make you count your blessings doesn't it wink

mamakim Sun 17-Aug-08 21:03:03

I know, i moan about my dh but jesus he is a perfect husband/father in comparison!

AbbaFan Sun 17-Aug-08 21:05:49

The way he spoke to the eldest DD just made me so angry and sad.

I would have binned him long ago.

twinsetandpearls Sun 17-Aug-08 21:12:30

I could not believe it when he said "I am like God watching over my creation"

CaliflowersAreFluffy Sun 17-Aug-08 21:15:43

I was thinking the same thing too twinset ! What a inept moron that guy is !

lilacbloom Sun 17-Aug-08 21:17:16

Fing twat

SheSellsSeashellsByTheSeashore Sun 17-Aug-08 21:50:23

i hope his wife boots him when she watches this back. how can he tell his step daughter that she is selfish for wanting a day out?

he is pathetic. sad and childish

Clary Sun 17-Aug-08 21:51:10

unbelievable when he said "I signed the piece of paper (marriage cert) so she's my property now, I own her"

what the heck???

Also really sad re the kids' artwork.

I also felt so sad about his wife - she seemed at first to have no capacity for enjoyment or self-expression. At least by the end she seems to have found some.

CaliflowersAreFluffy Sun 17-Aug-08 21:57:16

The mans (if you can call him a man - i think not) an idiot ! Showed himself up ! Hes the loser and just got seen on tv by loads of people who will see him in the street and think 'what a waste of space' ! wink

Anglepoise Sun 17-Aug-08 22:32:14

It's been a while since a TV programme made me so angry!

Unfortunately his wife seemed just to back him up, especially the way that he treated that poor little girl

TrinityRhino Sun 17-Aug-08 22:36:58

I have this recorded
car crash telly that I can't help watching

sounds like a dooozy

lilacbloom Sun 17-Aug-08 22:57:04

Like you wouldn't believe trinty.

clarebear1 Mon 18-Aug-08 09:29:55

OMG i was getting soooooo angry watching this ahhhhh just thinking about it makes me boil!!!!!

herbietea Mon 18-Aug-08 09:36:03

Message withdrawn

ChopsTheDuck Mon 18-Aug-08 09:40:37

It was the way he spoke to the stepdaughter that really got me too. Horrible, horrible man.

SheSellsSeashellsByTheSeashore Mon 18-Aug-08 10:41:12

id go running upstairs with a cooked breakfast for him herbietea, id dump it on his lap!

i feel so sorry for his wife. on wifeswap aftermath he seemed to have gotten back all the control over her again. i hope she realises what he is doing and leaves him soon. she seems like such a caring woman she really deserves better in her life than him. his kids deserve better too.

IShaggedInVictorianSqualor Mon 18-Aug-08 12:52:20

He was a prick of the highest order.
If DP ever spoke like that to my DD he'd be running out of the door to save his balls.

TheDevilWearsPrimark Mon 18-Aug-08 13:16:51

I wondered why they had such flashy gadgets around the house?

I have friends who had to live on benefits for a while and they didn't even have a tv.

SheSellsSeashellsByTheSeashore Mon 18-Aug-08 13:21:16

well if he injured himself at work surely he would have gotten compenstaion and he is on disability benefits not normal benefits. my dh gets £50 a week in disability for working so god knows how much you get for not working.

bit pissed off that he is getting it for a 'poorly ankle' though. my dad has been trying to get on it with the help of his doctor for months now, he has heart disease <recently had a heart attack> chronic back pain, artheritis and dangerously high blood pressure and angina and they wont let him claim incapacity they say he could still work, so why does this joker ger it?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now