Talk

Advanced search

I've come very late into this year's Big Brother but

(32 Posts)
squeaver Sat 16-Aug-08 21:30:56

..have you EVER seen a more dysfunctional relationship than Rex and his girlfriend??

Baggiebird Sat 16-Aug-08 21:32:27

He's horrible!

MarkStretch Sat 16-Aug-08 21:39:12

God it's AWFUL.

It is painful to watch. She is a spoilt cow and he is an obsessive control freak.

squeaver Sat 16-Aug-08 21:47:20

Spot on MS

VanillaPumpkin Sat 16-Aug-08 21:48:41

Oh yes. It couldn't be any more unhealthy!!!!

TheHedgeWitch Sat 16-Aug-08 23:41:04

Message withdrawn

katiepotatie Sat 16-Aug-08 23:44:46

ditto MS. I can't believe there are people like that??shock

Jbck Sat 16-Aug-08 23:46:49

Even DH who can be rather anal & a bit controlling (well he tries & I ignore him) commented on Rex's behaviour. When he was saying to her 'Don't push your luck' I was like thisshock

Fimbo Sun 17-Aug-08 20:27:54

What is it from the outside world that Rex is trying to get out of Nicole?

Last night she was screaming at him and telling him it was over etc and that he would no when he got outside. (was before Stuart's eviction).

Then they were in bed together <<<<argh>>>>>.

scanner Sun 17-Aug-08 20:33:19

He is deeply insecure, clearly demonstrated by the fact that he has to tell everyone that his girlfriend is the most beautiful and his restaurant is the most popular etc etc.

She's just young and I feel sorry for her mostly because he is foul and she can't quite put her finger on whats wrong with him. Mega controlling and daft hair.

katiepotatie Sun 17-Aug-08 20:34:30

I think he thinks she has slept with someone else?? That's the impression I get.....to be honest they deserve each other, can't imagine anyone else putting up with either of them

chocolateshoes Sun 17-Aug-08 20:34:40

they deserve each other. I do hope they get booed

nancy75 Sun 17-Aug-08 20:35:17

he wants to know if him cheating on her has been in the papers and is trying to ask that without saying it in so many words (which it has by the way)

Fimbo Sun 17-Aug-08 20:42:27

She's not exactly the raving beauty he made her out to be either. Her voice irritates me.

Thanks all for the answers btw!

scanner Sun 17-Aug-08 20:44:27

He's been cheating on her! and she's still with him - it's got to be his money.

onceinalifetime Sun 17-Aug-08 20:47:59

Both absolutely dreadful and the restaurants his father owns and he works at - Beach Blanket Babylon - are pretty awful too. The original one in Notting Hill was ok before his father bought it but they are really bars with food as opposed to restaurants.

nancy75 Sun 17-Aug-08 20:50:09

scanner, thats acording to the sun so i maight not be true! they alleged he had gone on holiday and had sordid night of passion with lapdancers (in true sun style!. it was in the papers before she went in so she must know about it

Fimbo Sun 17-Aug-08 21:09:13

What a name for a "restaurant".

squeaver Sun 17-Aug-08 21:12:41

I didn't realise that was his restaurant, once.

Used to be a very funky, cool place but I'd heard it had really gone downhill recently. All makes sense now.

Fimbo Sun 17-Aug-08 21:12:47

Have just looked at the restaurant website - obviously noone thought to put anything through spell checker!

Class.

AbbaFan Sun 17-Aug-08 21:18:56

Its very interesting that before MG came in, Rex made out that she was wonderful and all was rosy.

Now she's in its a different story, and he even moaned to Kat last night about how he has tried to leave her a couple of times.

squeaver Sun 17-Aug-08 21:21:32

Abbafan - do you know...

Did she go through the whole audition process to get in? Did she not tell him she was auditioning? Or did they do it together like Lisa and her boyfriend?

I'm getting a bit too fascinated by all this.

AbbaFan Sun 17-Aug-08 21:23:45

As far as I know she did not audition, and I do know that she was against Rex auditioning.....hmmmmmm

bubblerock Sun 17-Aug-08 21:26:54

I think they deserve each other tbh

TwoIfBySea Sun 17-Aug-08 21:38:28

You are all just jealous because you have to pay to get into nightclubs!

(Just joking and for anyone who hasn't watched Sunday nights episode then it was based on another of Rectum's boasts.)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now