Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

I have missed the new episodes of Nip/Tuck....could someone enlighten me?

(8 Posts)
PuffTheMagicDragon Mon 14-Feb-05 18:14:55

What's happened so far? I'm hoping to catch up this Sunday. How many episodes have I missed ?

RTKangaMummy Mon 14-Feb-05 18:17:15

don't know will have a look

RTKangaMummy Mon 14-Feb-05 18:20:21

MONDAY 14 FEBRUARY

Drama

Nip/Tuck

10:00pm - 11:00pm

Sky Mix

Subtitled, Widescreen

Christian Troy

Drama series about two plastic surgeons in Miami. Sean stops performing surgery after he nicks a patient's major artery.

Dylan Walsh, Julian McMahon, Joely Richardson, John Hensley, Valerie Cruz

Did you know..?

For the second season of Nip/Tuck, creator Ryan Murphy wants to subtly nudge the womanising Christian and the sensible, married Sean towards swapping roles.

Related websites

Nip/Tuck
This is the official US website for the dark comedy drama - but there will be spoilers, so tread carefully!

Watch the trailer
This Sky One site offers a video trailer of the new series.

Radio Times is not responsible for the content of external internet sites

Shop

mrsflowerpot Mon 14-Feb-05 18:29:33

this week was the second one, but if you keep an eye out it is repeated all week at various times on Sky One/Sky Mix.

RTKangaMummy Mon 14-Feb-05 18:30:02

website for nip/tuck

Have no idea if this is what you want cos I never watch it

tamum Mon 14-Feb-05 18:44:28

Yes, you've missed two Sundays, but I'm sure it's repeated, maybe on Tuesdays. In week 1 Joely's mother came to stay (Vanessa Redgrave) and demanded that Sean do a facelift for her. He has developed a hand tremor that seems to be psychological but is still causing concern (I'm having a hard time keeping a straight face typing this and I'm also using real names and pretend names interchangeably, sorry). Vanessa had a consultation with Christian and seduced him. She later revealed to Joely that this had happened and also let slip that she had slept with him at Joely and Sean's wedding too. Meanwhile Christian "interviewed" nannies for the baby he's looking after part-time. That was about it I think; I won't tell you what happened this week in case you catch it later.

PuffTheMagicDragon Mon 14-Feb-05 19:34:54

Thanks everyone.

Vanessa slept with Christian?

Snugs Mon 14-Feb-05 23:29:55

Please can you try to keep any spoilers off the first line of text - they show up on active conversations and not all of us fans have Sky. Some poor suckers like me have to wait for Channel 4 to catch up

TIA

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now