Talk

Advanced search

private practice

(13 Posts)
annaje Wed 13-Aug-08 16:36:01

Anyone else out there enjoying Private Practice on Living. I think it is shaping up nicely into a good series.....even DH likes it (but I think that has something to do with fancying the main character). Anyway - if you are a Grey's Anatomy fan you probably will enjoy!

kinkipinki Wed 13-Aug-08 19:58:18

OMG I was sitting watching it last nite, thinking 'I wonder who else is into this its nice to share'...my hubby works late a lot so always on my own. Have to say Addison is really different in this to Greys.. really like how she is developing as a character and the men yum yum.

Was very funny at the end last nite, definitly itch scratching stuff !!!

annaje Thu 14-Aug-08 08:10:16

It is very good - the "itch scratching" stuff was great. Can't wait until next week - although I think it doesn't have many episodes because it was cut short due to writers strike - but it has been renewed for a 2nd series! YAH

MarsLady Thu 28-Aug-08 00:19:06

Oh my!!!!!!!! Oh my!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just watched the last episode... with the 3 births!

Taye Diggs is....[complete and total lust emoticon]

I'm not so keen on Addison. She's annoying! However I do like the other characters.

And the totty! grin

BlingLovin Thu 28-Aug-08 17:23:45

I'm loving it too! Sometimes a little light american tv is soooo what you need.
Although I did cry in the episode where the babies had been swapped sad

MarsLady Thu 28-Aug-08 17:25:31

Are you ahead of us Bling? I don't remember that episode.

If you are... no more spoilers please. However do feel free to continually describe the gorgeousness that is Taye Diggs grin

BlingLovin Thu 28-Aug-08 17:31:26

No, I'm watching it on Living? And this was a good few episodes behind. Yesterday was the pregnancy episode right...? The babies one was episode two I think?

As for Taye... I thought he was pretty phwoar in Kevin Hill... which I DP and I got weirdly hooked on before they cancelled it.

BlingLovin Thu 28-Aug-08 17:33:19

Although Pete is not bad either....

And I was pleasantly surprised by Cooper's body last night.... grin

BlingLovin Thu 28-Aug-08 17:33:50

oh god. I'm a sad addict.

MarsLady Thu 28-Aug-08 23:45:55

as long as you're loving Taye there's nothing sad about you!

I remember him getting nekkid in "How Stella Got Her Groove Back" [phwoar emoticon]

Curlylox Tue 23-Sep-08 12:31:59

Ok what's happened to Private Practise??? Last one I watched was 26 August missed episode shown on 2 September cos was working very late........then nothing!

Curlylox Fri 26-Sep-08 10:51:44

Bump

Sad but I have to know plllleeeaase

flatmouse Fri 26-Sep-08 10:54:29

they've only shown one series on Living TV and it was only a few episodes (like first series of Greys) - there's another series on the go (check www.tv.tome) but i don't know when it'll be on our screens.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now