Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

OK how sad am I? but is Kelly from Hi-5 pregnant?

(27 Posts)
serenequeen Mon 14-Feb-05 14:54:11

she's got all the signs of early pg to me - but she's still dancing away...

snafu Mon 14-Feb-05 14:58:39

No! Members of Hi-5 are entirely asexual, surely??

Tinker Mon 14-Feb-05 14:59:41

Who are Hi-5?

nasa Mon 14-Feb-05 15:00:16

she is looking a bit porky.
there was a thread on this a while ago i think

snafu Mon 14-Feb-05 15:02:04

She's just naturally a bit chunkier than the others though, don't you think?

serenequeen Mon 14-Feb-05 15:29:20

tinks, imagine australian tikkabilla hosted by a manufactured kiddy pop group...

a thread on this already? what have i missed!

i thought she looked distinctly bigger all over than when i last saw her, together with that bleary, knackered looking look that people get in early pg...

oh i am so sad...

katzguk Mon 14-Feb-05 15:32:32

i started a thread on this about two weeks ago and the general conseus was that she'd just got fat!! or the programme had hushed up her PG she'd supposed to be dating nathan!

gingerbear Mon 14-Feb-05 15:34:12

The Hi5 website has banned all talk of Kelly being PG.
They are touring UK soon too, so doubt if she is - she would be waddling round on stage.

snafu Mon 14-Feb-05 15:35:19

Her upper arms have definitely podged out.

batters Mon 14-Feb-05 15:39:05

My dp thinks Kelly has been ill. He reckons she has lost her voice and been generally off colour for a while. We discussed the fact that she might have glandular fever. Never thought she might be pregnant - yeuch - that would mean imagining someone in Hi 5 has sex.

This is the level of conversation in the batters' household.

We are going to see Hi 5 in April at Hammersmith. My dd loves the show, she is nearly 7 now, but adores it.

This is the level of social life in the batters' household.

gingerbear Mon 14-Feb-05 15:40:48

Batters, gingerbear house has similar level of social life. We went to see them last year. (I was lusting after Nathan then - also need to get out more.)

DaddyCool Mon 14-Feb-05 15:46:38

the thread a couple weeks ago points out that she and nathan are an item.

how can we be sure about how she's looking recently as all the hi-5 shows that are run on channel 5 are probably from all different times as it's an import. one day you could be looking at a show from 2001 and next day 2004.

gingerbear Mon 14-Feb-05 15:48:26

Easy Daddycool, just check for Nathan's receding hairline and tonsure.

kymbo Mon 14-Feb-05 15:51:43

OMG I have to say Nathan totally creeps me out,he looks like a slimball. Sorry

DaddyCool Mon 14-Feb-05 15:52:04

it looks like he's shaved the mop off recently to hide the receding hairline best he can.

just off topic a bit. i love naomi from milkshake

gingerbear Mon 14-Feb-05 15:53:02

kymbo, I am over that sad phase now - I did say that I needed to get out more.....

DaddyCool Mon 14-Feb-05 15:53:45

my DW thinks nathan is sexy. says something about me doesn't it!

gingerbear Mon 14-Feb-05 15:53:59

She needed her boiler fixing this morning DC - she was inundated with offers to fix it (f'nar, f'nar)

snafu Mon 14-Feb-05 15:54:34

Nathan is vile. Just vile.

Agree with you about Naomi (Nomio?) from Milkshake tho, DC. She is lovely.

DaddyCool Mon 14-Feb-05 15:55:17

i know. i felt genuinely sorry for her. how crappy would that be, you're getting ready a god knows what time (4 or 4:30) to get to work for about 6am and your bloody boiler breaks down.

I just wanted to give her a hug

gingerbear Mon 14-Feb-05 15:55:39

DC, Naomi interviewed Nathan on Ch5 when they were touring last year. He was v funny, and really took the mick out of what Hi5 did in a self mocking way. Thought he was great.

DaddyCool Mon 14-Feb-05 15:59:18

i've done it again! how do i managed to do this to every thread i post on! i've turned a 'kelly from hi-5 pg' thread into a 'how sexy i think naomi from ch5 is' thread.

gingerbear Mon 14-Feb-05 15:59:43

I think Naomi used to be an aerobics instructor - the way she says the instructions for the milkshake shake, and also the routines she does on Monkey Makes.

(can't believe I am discussing this...)

gingerbear Mon 14-Feb-05 16:00:50

OK, DC, a challege - discuss Naomi on every thread you post on for the rest of today!!

kymbo Mon 14-Feb-05 16:04:05

Oh,no gingerbear. I fancy Tim myself and Paul from Tikkabilla,so don't worry.
Just checked out the Hi-5 forum,,now those people do need to get out more!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now