Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

New Kenco Coffee Advert - I'm Panicking over it - help me!!

(3 Posts)
lilibet Mon 14-Feb-05 09:22:35

Dp and I watch very little tv - probably only sit down to three or four programmes a week. Last night we saw an advert for Kenco Coffe with 'At Last' by Etta James as the music. We are getting married on Friday and I'm walking in to that!! How often is this advert on? Is the music going to start and everyone in the church think "why on earth is she walking in to the cofee music?"

I know in the great scheme of things this is very insignificant - but I'm a wedding strss head at the moment!

Anyone?

zippy539 Mon 14-Feb-05 09:26:26

I watch quite a bit of telly and I've never seen it and dont know the tune. I wouldn't worry - YOU like it and that's the only thing that matters. People will be too busy looking at what you're wearing anyway.

Have a fantastic day and don't stress too much. My only regret about my wedding day is that I was so stressed it was like an out of body experience and I can't remember a flippin' thing about it.

tassis Mon 14-Feb-05 20:32:42

Have a great day lilibet! I've not seen the advert, not heard the music and I'm sure that even if anyone had, they'd be too busy thinking how gorgeous and radiant you look to even notice!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now