Talk

Advanced search

Spooks: Code 9

(9 Posts)
ChipButty Mon 11-Aug-08 08:59:55

I managed to watch the whole of the first two episodes. Where do I pick up my endurance medal?!

whatevermaycome Mon 11-Aug-08 09:46:54

It was awful - a cross between grange Hill and spy kids

VictorianSqualor Mon 11-Aug-08 09:51:10

When was it on? I wanted to watch this!
Isn't that girl in it, the one that was Sam Nixon's daughter, Abi, in the Bill, then Doctor Whos daughter? But is really a real actors daughter.

UnquietDad Mon 11-Aug-08 09:53:05

It was MI High with sex and swearing!

ChipButty Mon 11-Aug-08 10:36:07

VictorianSqualor - it was on on BBC3 Sunday at 9pm. Georgia Moffat (Peter Davison and Sandra Dickinson's daughter) is the actor you are thinking of I think.

Don't worry - you didn't miss much...

VictorianSqualor Mon 11-Aug-08 10:37:36

Ah yeah Georgia Moffat, that's it.
Didn't she have to play Peter Davison's mistress in something?

ChipButty Mon 11-Aug-08 10:41:26

Don't know - that would be weird <squirms>

UnquietDad Mon 11-Aug-08 12:38:11

I don't remember that, but she has of course been David Tennant's squeeze in real life!

The continual fluttering of the Union Flag across the screen was part of a strong streak of pseudo-patriotism which annoyed me. I found it hard to believe in characters so young and vacuous caring about anything beyond their next shag and Bacardi Breezer, let alone "our country".

VictorianSqualor Mon 11-Aug-08 13:05:14

I think I've remembered it wrong, they were on this morning talking about flirty(/) scenes in something they were doing together and how it felt odd, can't remember if they were talking about flirting with each other or someone else now though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now