Talk

Advanced search

Mumtrepreneurs on BBC2 at 7pm tonight Friday 8th (or on iplayer obv)

(13 Posts)
spicemonster Fri 08-Aug-08 18:46:16

Haven't seen previews but thought it might be interesting - about women who've decided to set up in business on their own after having children. And from the article I read, not of the cupcakes and bunting variety either wink

southeastastra Fri 08-Aug-08 18:54:53

sounds quite interesting, not really on at a mum friendly time thought is it

CountessDracula Fri 08-Aug-08 18:59:17

Damn
I wanted cupcakes
and bunting

PhyllidaPoisson Fri 08-Aug-08 19:00:11

Mumtrepreneurs?
Really?

spicemonster Fri 08-Aug-08 19:00:31

No it bloody isn't

It's their business programme slot (for men to sit and watch with a beer when they get home from a hard week at the office while we put the children to bed and rustle up something spesh for tea angry).

Hence my iplayer recommendation - I shall be shortly singing nursery rhymes ...

spicemonster Fri 08-Aug-08 19:01:43

Oh and it is presented by Saira from the Apprentice (just so you don't get a nasty shock)

Sorry CD - shall I send you some?

southeastastra Fri 08-Aug-08 19:10:33

i player is always juddery don't you find? unless you view the teeny tiny picture

spicemonster Fri 08-Aug-08 19:14:32

I download it and then it's fine on my computer. I've never tried watching it online

PhyllidaPoisson Fri 08-Aug-08 19:15:33

SEA, it works better on Internet Explorer (shudder) than Firefox sometimes.

ruddynorah Fri 08-Aug-08 19:17:11

it's naff. i wanted bunting too, not a bloody shed in leicestershire.

southeastastra Fri 08-Aug-08 19:18:40

i'll try it later, wouldn't mind watching - didn't they fish here for people to appear on it?

spicemonster Fri 08-Aug-08 19:59:18

Oh probably sea. I'm going to watch it after I've had my dinner (and an obligatory glass of wine to gird my loins for the night of screaming that awaits me. It's molar time in spice house ...)

twinsetandpearls Fri 08-Aug-08 20:34:34

The money programme is repeated later in the week. Not sure when. Tv guide.co.uk tells you when programmes are repeated.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now