Talk

Advanced search

The Kevin Bishop Show - not PC but loving it all the same....

(11 Posts)
MrsWicket Mon 04-Aug-08 13:26:27

Bit his and miss in places but when he's spot on, he's bloody hilarious!!!

Westwood/Stephen Hawkings Pimp My Ride (Yo Stevie we're gonna big up your wheels)

Anything Daily Mail related... LAst Words of the Famous was brilliant - Rod Hull genius!!! grin

HumphreyPinCushion Mon 04-Aug-08 13:28:22

Have found bits of it very funny.
He is a talented chap.
I think the flicking channels format will get a bit tedious after a few episodes though.

lilolilmanchester Mon 04-Aug-08 13:28:27

<<will tune in just to be sure it's not the Kevin Bishop I know. Most unlikely>>

Iklboo Mon 04-Aug-08 13:30:00

I was absolutely shock at the Dwarf TV sketch but laughed in a horrified way blush

TwoIfBySea Mon 04-Aug-08 22:24:56

Oh thank god, I thought I wouldn't mention it on here incase I got flamed but the Stephen Hawking thing, I laughed like a drain at that one! So wickedly funny.

lazaroulovesleggings Mon 04-Aug-08 22:27:20

I liked the 'little little britain' sketch and the games console ad

KayHarker Fri 22-Aug-08 15:56:51

love it. I've particularly enjoyed 'the pun detective' "He's topped himself" "FFS"

and the checkout-girls wii game. I don't LOL at too much, but I have done with this.

TwoIfBySea Fri 22-Aug-08 21:16:19

I love the celebs dictating their biographies in an articulate rather posh manner only to have it read back in tabloid speak. Top!

TwoIfBySea Fri 22-Aug-08 21:18:17

And I have to add, favourite character is the guy who keeps shouting for his mum. Brilliant, especially the skit where he couldn't get his condom on, girlfriend asks if she can help, he says no, struggles a bit and then shouts "Muuuummmmm!"

After years of watered down pc nonsense I feel wicked for laughing at this.

ByTheSea Fri 22-Aug-08 21:20:56

I laughed for days after that skit, TIBS.

ByTheSea Fri 22-Aug-08 21:20:56

I laughed for days after that skit, TIBS.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now