Talk

Advanced search

Anyone watching Richard And Judy?!

(12 Posts)
HunkerMunker Thu 10-Feb-05 17:48:18

LOL! Tony Blair's going to do You Say We Pay and he's just being grilled by them about not buying Cherie flowers... He's just called her stroppy!

bundle Thu 10-Feb-05 17:49:48

they're terrible interviewers, they were downright nasty to Melvyn Bragg the other week

lilibet Thu 10-Feb-05 17:51:11

How could anyone be nasty to my Melvyn?

leglebegle Thu 10-Feb-05 17:52:47

did you seem them interview madonna? could richard have been any more up her a~~e if he'd tried? I cringed all the way through ...

bundle Thu 10-Feb-05 17:53:02

they - or should i say richard - said " oh so your first wife threw herself out of a window and killed herself" (they were supposed to be talking about an awards ceremony and his own writing) and he looked visibly shocked. he replied that it simply wasn't true and didn't talk about it in public to protect his daughter (their child)

<<richard was mortified>>

HunkerMunker Thu 10-Feb-05 17:55:23

They're really not good interviewers. But Tony Blair looked totally flummoxed. Think he thought it would be like chairing Have I Got News For You and he'd look all comedy-genius. Well, I have news for him...he didn't! He looked like a buffoon!

RTKangaMummy Thu 10-Feb-05 18:22:34

DH and I did pmsl

@ TB on yswp when the only answer he knew was SHARON STONE for her knickless shot

nutcracker Thu 10-Feb-05 18:25:44

I cannot watch that man he drives me up the wall. I'm alwats wishing judy would slap him and shut him up.

RTKangaMummy Thu 10-Feb-05 18:29:13

Oh couldn't agree more nutty

I was only watching it for a laugh waiting for DH to come home

R is just soooooooo smug

snafu Thu 10-Feb-05 18:48:13

So how much did The Reverend win then?

RTKangaMummy Thu 10-Feb-05 18:52:55

£6,000

snafu Thu 10-Feb-05 19:01:08

Well, I hope he's going to put it towards a lovely firework display for all us loyal subjects on April 8th.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now