Talk

Advanced search

Is anyone else finding The Culture Show a bit icky?

(10 Posts)
IorekByrnison Tue 29-Jul-08 22:17:51

I don't know whether it's the ill-fitting C4 Friday night style format or the horror of Mark Kermode trying to be all casual and relaxed, but it's making me feel very bad in my stomach.

IorekByrnison Tue 29-Jul-08 22:21:39

Actually I think it's just Mark Kermode.

wintera Wed 30-Jul-08 14:24:04

Oh I love Mark Kermode. I used to despise him but then I started listening to him on Simon Mayo's 5 live show on Friday afternoons and I completely changed my mind about him. He is great!

Love his pet names for people like Ikea Knightley and Orlooondo Bland! He's very funny!

IorekByrnison Thu 31-Jul-08 17:04:18

I'm sure I read something unpleasant about his trousers a while ago on here.

Jbck Fri 01-Aug-08 12:06:06

Is he gay? No bearing on anything other than a friend asked me & I didn't think so but she's convinced. Don't know if there's a connection to the trousers story grin

I quite like him but tend to miss the Culture Show cos they moved it & I keep forgetting it's on.

IorekByrnison Fri 01-Aug-08 12:20:20

I don't know. But he looks a trifle too unhygienic to be gay to me.

Jbck Fri 01-Aug-08 14:53:07

Wiki says no, my friend insists his wife is a beard grin

Are you alleging he smells, he does look a little greasy, maybe it's just the brillcreme.

wintera Tue 05-Aug-08 22:43:46

He is definitely married as he mentions his wife and kids on the 5 live show. I think he has 2 children, 1 of each if I remember correctly.

scanner Tue 05-Aug-08 22:48:46

He is my husband.

Jbck Wed 06-Aug-08 16:59:24

Ooooh scanner does he pong? grin

Disclaimer if you are the real Mrs Kermode - I only said he looked Brylcemey.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now