Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Calling RTKangaMommy - need your help!!!!!!!!!!!!

(10 Posts)
RudyDudy Mon 07-Feb-05 20:04:02

RTKM - please help me!!!

I am a desperate housewife (well kind of) in search of Desperate Housewives!! Was on holiday last week and set the video recorder but just went to watch it and the sound is playing but the picture is just a screen of a C4 annoucement about another programme - aaaggghhh!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Fountain of All Telly Wisdom - please tell me that it's repeated and I haven't missed it!

TIA
RD xxx

RTKangaMummy Mon 07-Feb-05 20:04:53

I will have a look but I think you have lost it

RudyDudy Mon 07-Feb-05 20:06:34

RTKangaMummy Mon 07-Feb-05 20:07:33

MONDAY 07 FEBRUARY

Comedy

Desperate Housewives

11:05pm - 12:05am

S4C

VIDEO Plus+: 37277465
Subtitled

Come in, Stranger

US sitcom about a single mum struggling to find love while living in a troubled suburban neighbourhood. A break-in on Wisteria Lane leaves the neighbours feeling vulnerable, especially Susan who reluctantly accepts a date with a persistent policeman after Mike Delfino appears disinterested in her.

Teri Hatcher, Marcia Cross, Felicity Huffman, Eva Longoria, James Denton, Nicollette Sheridan

RTKangaMummy Mon 07-Feb-05 20:08:34

Comedy

Desperate Housewives

10:00pm - 10:55pm

RTE2

VIDEO Plus+: 91806040

Running to Stand Still

US sitcom about a single mum struggling to find love while living in a troubled suburban neighbourhood. Lynette encounters an officious mum at the twins' school. Susan continues to investigate the mystery of Zach's disappearance. Gabrielle goes to great lengths to keep her affair under wraps.

Teri Hatcher, Marcia Cross, Felicity Huffman, Eva Longoria, James Denton, Nicollette Sheridan

RTKangaMummy Mon 07-Feb-05 20:09:31

so depending where you are and which one you want these are your only options

RudyDudy Mon 07-Feb-05 20:09:42

sorry KM bit I'm being a bit dim - what is S4C?

RTKangaMummy Mon 07-Feb-05 20:10:34

Tuesday 08 February
10:00pm - 10:55pm
RTE2

RTKangaMummy Mon 07-Feb-05 20:13:10

in wales but may be able to get on satelitte if you can tune to it?

I dont have satellite

Well I would never get anything done

RudyDudy Mon 07-Feb-05 20:14:35

thank you - you are a star. We have Sky so off to check our channels. If not will be back to plead with a friendly Welsh MNer!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now