Talk

Advanced search

Shipwrecked - The Final

(11 Posts)
Barno Mon 21-Jul-08 17:37:31

Am I the only person who is sad enough to watch this programme and thought it was fantastic to see the Tigers win! I know the target audience is a lot younger, but I loved watching the Tigers win at the end and didnt feel that sorry for the sharks! Have only got Dexter on sky plus now - where have all the fab programmes gone??????

RTKangaMummy Mon 21-Jul-08 17:58:10

We love it here too

I was sooooooooo pleased the TIGERS won too

We went to the South Pacific a couple of years ago

On my profile is a photo of Kangaboy on the next door island called One Foot Island

You could see the Tiger and Shark Island

The guys that took us on and off the island were the same ones who operated the boats in the show

I thought it was so funny to see Lauren and Danny's face when they lost

<<evil emotion>> they were sooo cocky " We deserve to win!"

ruty Mon 21-Jul-08 18:04:02

i missed the last episode! It was my guilty pleasure when dh out with ds and me sitting on couch with baby. So glad the Tigers won, they were my favourites. Who out of Hawks chose the Tigers? Will it be repeated next Sat? Gutted i missed it.

ruty Mon 21-Jul-08 18:04:37

i fancied Marv terribly [old enough to be his mother] did he get it on with whatshername?

foxymolly Mon 21-Jul-08 18:07:55

Everyone from the hawks choose the tigers except joesph (he was the last male to be sent to hawks)

I was glad they won as well, the sharks stopped caring about the experience and only cared about winning.

foxymolly Mon 21-Jul-08 18:08:54

Ruty - They were kinda together on the island but they didn't have a relationship when they got back to the U.K

ruty Mon 21-Jul-08 18:44:21

thanks! bet it won't get repeated sad

foxymolly Mon 21-Jul-08 19:04:47

I think they normally repeat it on saturdays, have a look because it should be on this saturday coming

I hope that next week they do the catch uo where they are all in the studio together, thats quite fun

StarSparkle Mon 21-Jul-08 19:11:08

I love this show too ! If me and twin sis meet up at the weekends we always catch up on it ! As both our DP's hate such shows and take the micky about us watching them !

They met up in studio on T4 on sunday...there was only one shark ! A few tigers and 2 hawks !

<needs to get out more on weekends !>

RTKangaMummy Mon 21-Jul-08 19:36:29

BIG REUNION in UK next week

grin

RTKangaMummy Sun 27-Jul-08 12:53:13

watch ch 4 or ch 4 + 1 @ 1.30pm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now