Talk

Advanced search

Hollyoaks - I've missed a vital episode - what's happened to Jack?

(9 Posts)
deaconblue Sun 20-Jul-08 21:29:45

I'm guessing Darren has claimed that Chris' drunk dead dad is Jack so that they can claim insurance but what has he done with Jack's body? Or is Jack not dead?
p.s still very upset about Max being killed off, he was a lovely chap (reminds self once again that Hollyoaks is NOT real)

Ledodgy Sun 20-Jul-08 21:31:12

Jack's not dead he's gone away but god knows where because surely even if he has a passport he's supposed to be dead!

whoops Sun 20-Jul-08 21:31:29

I'm going to watch this too as the last I saw of Jack was him writing a letter to Frankie with a bottle of pills in front of him sad

bethoo Sun 20-Jul-08 21:31:39

as far as i know Jack just waked off the set grin. this story is gong to get bigger since Chris is gong to have to find out it was his dad!

on another subject i hope that Jackies sister gets her baby back as i think she has been very selfish esp since she cant have babies now!

deaconblue Sun 20-Jul-08 21:35:32

my "what's on tv" classy magazine says she regrets giving baby Max away and considers telling everyone about him being Russ' anyway but changes her mind when the McQueens' kareoke machine gets repossessed!!!
I wouldn't go near Hollyoaks hospital they seem to be whipping wombs out all over the place - isn't that where Jacqui lost hers too?

bethoo Sun 20-Jul-08 21:36:54

what waS Wrong with Jackie for her not to have kids? i just thought she could not have any though still had her womb!

seb1 Sun 20-Jul-08 21:40:19

You may get it on channel 4 [[http://www.channel4.com/watch_online/ Free catch up], if it was in the last 7 days HTH

seb1 Sun 20-Jul-08 21:41:29

Free catch up

deaconblue Sun 20-Jul-08 21:44:15

she had a miscarriage early on in the relationship with Tony and I think they gave her a hysterectomy, unless maybe it was an ectopic which damaged her fallopian tubes?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now