Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

On a sscale of 1 - Wrong, how wrong is it that I Sky Plus Richard & Judy?

(11 Posts)
TheGoddessBlossom Sun 13-Jul-08 17:55:26

....and actually watch it? I put it on on Sunday mornings for eg, for back ground TV, as Sunday morning tv is so dire....just me then? blush

Raahh Sun 13-Jul-08 17:59:46

i set tivo to record deal or no deal....i don't know why. seeing as there is no skill involved, but tis addictive...in the backgroundgrin

Miggsie Sun 13-Jul-08 18:01:35

Frankly, Sky plussing anything is so dire you should be utterly ashamed and walk to Canturbury with dried peas in your shoes
wink

Miggsie Sun 13-Jul-08 18:01:36

Frankly, Sky plussing anything is so dire you should be utterly ashamed and walk to Canturbury with dried peas in your shoes
wink

Miggsie Sun 13-Jul-08 18:02:05

whoops, sorry, hit the mouse twice...I can't even sky plus I am so useless

TheGoddessBlossom Sun 13-Jul-08 18:02:57

I love Sky Plus. Don't know how I lived without it before.

luckylady74 Sun 13-Jul-08 18:03:30

I know someone who sky+s Neighbours - it's like comfort food - safe and familiar - Judy taking the piss out of Richard and Richard putting his foot in it.

muggglewump Sun 13-Jul-08 18:08:24

Weeeeellll, not wrong at all, but then I do watch Matthew Wright and Home and Away so I can't really say much blush

TheGoddessBlossom Sun 13-Jul-08 18:39:20

I love it when she tells him to Shutup. It's like watching my parents, although my dad has less layers....

foxymolly Sun 13-Jul-08 18:41:06

I have to admit to doing exactly the same thing blush

artichokes Sun 13-Jul-08 18:41:59

I am in no position to judge. At the end of my last pregnancy I sky plussed Deal or No Deal blush. Thankfullly it was just hormones as i have never watched it since.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now