Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

can anyone tell me why roxy and sean split up? i can't remember.

(30 Posts)
nappyaddict Sun 13-Jul-08 00:50:27

was it because she found out he was dealing drugs and didn't want to get involved in all that again or was there another reason?

avenanap Sun 13-Jul-08 01:22:27

The dude that he shared a flat with found his supply of coke and took it around to him when he + her were having a meal with his family. She has a rompus with Jack Branning (without the condom), she takes morning after pill and gets so trollied she vomits. Then a few days later she faints, then does a test and hey presto in soap land, she's up the duff. It'll be a magic pregnancy that lasts all of three months, she'll then deliver a perfectly clean baby. She'll need no stitches, she'll have a perfect pelvic floor so won't piss herself when she sneezes/coughs/laughs, her tits will also stay the same size and she'll return to the size of a stick within a week post partum. The baby on the other hand will have one or two plots surrounding it and will enter the TV nursery where it is only remembered in special occasions. The next time you'll see it will be after it's 14th birthday so it will magically be weaned, potty trained, gone to nursery, started school etc without you even knowing. In 6 or 7 years time it will magically return as a 14 year old in a big story line.

Don't we all love soapland! wink

nappyaddict Sun 13-Jul-08 01:26:51

yes yes i know all that but why did they split up. <confused>

avenanap Sun 13-Jul-08 01:27:56

because she used to be into the coke up the nose stuff. Now she's clean.

thumbwitch Sun 13-Jul-08 01:29:19

and cos he's a psycho nutter, surely?

avenanap Sun 13-Jul-08 01:30:55

Yeah, and that. I don't think she cared about that when she had her legs open though. It was only after that she realised he was a lunatic.

avenanap Sun 13-Jul-08 01:37:37

I'm sorry, too crude even for me. I shall think first and then type in future blush

nappyaddict Sun 13-Jul-08 01:46:11

ah so it was because of what i thought. surely she knew he was a psycho before the who legs a kimbo thing happened? does she know about how he tried to kill gus?

avenanap Sun 13-Jul-08 01:49:44

Hmm. You'd have thought so wouldn't you? I'm not sure if she knows about Gus. I have not watched it for a week or so. In the last one Stacy and whatshisface found an address in his pocket and went to a flat. Was Roxy in there? I've no idea how she got back, she escaped to Ibiza??????????

thumbwitch Sun 13-Jul-08 01:51:55

Har, no it wasn't Rozy, it was another blonde girl with cuts and bruises on her face (if you remember, Stacey had found blood on Sean's clothes) - Stace and BRadley then legged it and we didn't really get good explanation of wtf that was all about

thumbwitch Sun 13-Jul-08 01:53:21

Mind you, I have now added Ronnie and Roxy's dad to my list of the cast members who need to be killed (Max heads it, closely followed by Lucy Beale)

thumbwitch Sun 13-Jul-08 01:54:00

sorry, meant to type RoXy, it's late

avenanap Sun 13-Jul-08 01:55:05

So how did they get back? I thought they ran off to escape psycho sean?

nappyaddict Sun 13-Jul-08 01:56:52

No it was some girl, don't know who. Roxy went to live with her Dad in Weymouth after her and Ronnie had a huge row. She told Peggy where she was and Peggy kept it secret. Then Peggy felt bad so and she pretended to Ronnie that Roxy had rung to let them know where she was.

They leave Billy in charge who doesn't know Roxy is pregnant. Sean asks where Roxy is and Billy tells him when Seans says he needs to know cos Roxy is having his baby.

Ronnie's dad tells her that he made her give up her baby to teach her a lesson for defying him when she was a teenager. They argue and he rips her locket off. Rightly so, she said but that's normal. It's what teenagers do. Her dad said it wasn't and called her lots of names. Ronnie told him that she wants to try and find her and he told her she'd died 13 years ago in an accident in the bath. The adoptive parents had got in touch cos they thought Ronnie should attend the funeral but Ronnie's dad never told her.

Sean turns up in Weymouth and tells Roxy he loves her (WTF????) and wants to make a go of it. After a bit of persuasion she agrees. Roxy, Ronnie and Sean all plan to come back to Walford.

Then Peggy and R+R's dad decide they have some lost love between them (?????) and Peggy decides to stay in weymouth for a few weeks and then both of them are going to come back to london to live. hmm Ronnie obviously isn't happy about this after how horrible her dad has been to her.

avenanap Sun 13-Jul-08 01:59:13

Ewwww! It's almost as bad as neighbours!

thumbwitch Sun 13-Jul-08 02:09:19

Surely not! you must mean Home and Away... grin

avenanap Sun 13-Jul-08 02:11:31

Lol! Is that still on?

thumbwitch Sun 13-Jul-08 02:13:25

oh yes! Both on Channel 5, follow each other, I am a shameless addict and have been for years; best thing for wiping out a shite day at work, I always found. Now being married to an Australian, it is just ironic as well.

avenanap Sun 13-Jul-08 02:15:08

I can tell you what happens in neighbours in the following weeks but not home and away. I can look if you want to spoil it know.

micci25 Sun 13-Jul-08 02:16:10

haha i watch that on five demand!! is marthas baby jacks or romans?

avenanap Sun 13-Jul-08 02:17:04

Home and away?

thumbwitch Sun 13-Jul-08 02:17:54

ooh, tempting but no thanks, what would I have to watch if you told me? Plus I am getting DS used to what he will have to put up with when we move there next year...

avenanap Sun 13-Jul-08 02:19:35

wink I'm going to have to go for a snooze. It shouldn't really matter if I give ds his medicine an hour early should it?

thumbwitch Sun 13-Jul-08 02:24:36

almost certainly not going to be a problem. More likely to be a problem if you wait another hour and, due to extreme tiredness and eye-half-closedness, you accidentally shove it up his nose grin

avenanap Sun 13-Jul-08 02:26:24

PMSL! It's bright pink penicillin. Nice! Probably full of additives. I'm sure it would glow in the dark.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now