Talk

Advanced search

GARFIELD

(11 Posts)
SPARKLER1 Thu 03-Feb-05 21:45:00

Hired out Garfield dvd from the library for the week today. What a fantastic film!! I cuddled up on the sofa with dds earlier to watch it and the three of us didn't stop laughing. Anyone else seen it?

misdee Thu 03-Feb-05 21:46:29

my kids love it!!

pixiefish Thu 03-Feb-05 21:48:38

hil;arious. watched it when dd was asleep though (she's only 1 and doesn't watch telly)

jodee Thu 03-Feb-05 21:48:55

Hi Sparkler! DS loves Garfield, would you believe he has a DVD and a video of it!

SPARKLER1 Thu 03-Feb-05 21:53:51

Hi Jodee - how are you? Recovered from the beans yet???
I think we are going to have to buy the DVD for ourselves when we take it back to the library.
Why do you have video and DVD then??

SPARKLER1 Thu 03-Feb-05 22:01:46

I think their favourite bit at the moment is when Garfield knocks everything over in the house. The bloke comes home and Garfield turns around to look at him and they put that funny "smile" on his face. Bloody hilarious!

jodee Thu 03-Feb-05 22:44:46

Sparkler, don't mention the beans! Glad you got home OK, but the taxi fare was a bit steep.

I bought the video as a present for ds for Christmas, quite a while in advance, told DH I had bought it and wrapped it (he never goes shopping!), he promptly forgot (surprised? no) and as he had just bought one of those small DVD players for the car he let ds choose a DVD ... could I then find the receipt for the video?!!

SPARKLER1 Fri 04-Feb-05 19:48:40

Ah well. It's a good film so it's worth having them anyway. DD1 is watching it again as we speak. I think there's gonna be tears when I return it to the library next week!!

Snugs Fri 04-Feb-05 19:52:54

For all the Garfield lovers:

I have some of the cuddly toy variety that I would love to get rid of to good homes if any of your kids would like a new friend? (please please please they have to go)

jodee Fri 04-Feb-05 22:16:18

Ooh Snugs, yes please - well, one Garfield anyway! Can you CAT me??

Snugs Sat 05-Feb-05 13:22:22

jodee - have CAT'd you, but you may not get message til Monday, as it's out of office hours.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now