Talk

Advanced search

Eastenders? im confused, can you explain to me please?

(8 Posts)
deanychip Wed 09-Jul-08 18:56:12

ok, so Max was buried alive yet he is back and no one is surprised.
Was he buried alive?
how did he escape?
whats going on?

downbutnotout Wed 09-Jul-08 18:57:19

Tanya dug him up - god knows why. Don't know why he came back tho.

ladylush Wed 09-Jul-08 18:58:19

He looks dead

MrsMattie Wed 09-Jul-08 18:58:24

He escaped virtually straight away - you must have missed the episode immediately after the one in which he was buried. He came back, him and Tanya had it out and then he agreed to go away for a bit to sort himself put and wait for her call saying whether or not she wanted him back or not...

phew!

Fimbo Wed 09-Jul-08 19:00:05

Tanya felt guilty and went back and dug him up. The pair of them decided it would be better if he went away for a while. Tanya realised she had no feelings for Shaun. (don't know whether Max is aware he had a hand in it all) Tanya said when she was ready she would textMax and tell him to come home. Abbie texted him from Tanya's phone on her birthday. Max turns up thinking it was from Tanya of course it wasn't and she is now with Jack.

MmeBovary Wed 09-Jul-08 19:37:58

I really can't believe that if your OH tried to bury you in a coffin in the woods, you'd be after a reconciliation! More like get the mad bitch/bastard locked up for ever!

MmeBovary Wed 09-Jul-08 19:38:23

Sorry - I DO know it's only pretend.....

itati Wed 09-Jul-08 19:38:54

But she is his. That is why he wants to be back with her. hmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now